How to buy Stealth Global Holdings shares | A$0.077
Own Stealth Global Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Stealth Global Holdings Limited is an industrial distribution business based in Australia. Stealth Global Holdings shares (SGI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.077 – a decrease of 9.41% over the previous week. Stealth Global Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $68.1 million.
How to buy shares in Stealth Global Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Stealth Global Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SGI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Stealth Global Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.077, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Stealth Global Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Stealth Global Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Stealth Global Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Stealth Global Holdings performance over time
- Are Stealth Global Holdings shares over-valued?
- Stealth Global Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Stealth Global Holdings shares?
- Does Stealth Global Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Stealth Global Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Stealth Global Holdings 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.077, which is 17.20% down on its pre-crash value of $0.093 and 57.14% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.049.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Stealth Global Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $568.18 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $875.00.
Stealth Global Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SGI stocks over time.
Stealth Global Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.077|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.049 - AUDA$0.12|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0853|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0736|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Stealth Global Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Stealth Global Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||-9.41%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||-14.44%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||10.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||10.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||-18.95%|
|2 years (2018-10-25)||-45.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-22)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-22)||N/A|
Is Stealth Global Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Stealth Global Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Stealth Global Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Stealth Global Holdings 's P/E ratio
Stealth Global Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 85x. In other words, Stealth Global Holdings shares trade at around 85x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Stealth Global Holdings 's EBITDA
Stealth Global Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $548,578.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Stealth Global Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Stealth Global Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$68.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.46%|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Stealth Global Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Stealth Global Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Stealth Global Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Stealth Global Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.049 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Stealth Global Holdings 's is 1.0743. This would suggest that Stealth Global Holdings 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Stealth Global Holdings overview
Stealth Global Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, supplies and distributes safety, industrial, healthcare, and workplace consumable products to the resources, transportation, industrial, manufacturing, engineering, construction, contracting, and trade retail sectors. It also provides product distribution and contract supply services. The company has operations in Australia, the United Kingdom, Africa, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert