How to buy Stealth Global Holdings shares
Own Stealth Global Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Stealth Global Holdings Limited is an industrial distribution business based in Australia. Stealth Global Holdings shares (SGI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Stealth Global Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $58.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Stealth Global Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Stealth Global Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SGI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Stealth Global Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Stealth Global Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Stealth Global Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Stealth Global Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Stealth Global Holdings performance over time
- Are Stealth Global Holdings shares over-valued?
- Stealth Global Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Stealth Global Holdings shares?
- Does Stealth Global Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Stealth Global Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SGI stocks over time.
Stealth Global Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.064 - $0.13|
|50-day moving average||$0.093|
|200-day moving average||$0.096|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Stealth Global Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Stealth Global Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||4.76%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||30.95%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||12.24%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||12.24%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||57.14%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||22.22%|
Is Stealth Global Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Stealth Global Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Stealth Global Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Stealth Global Holdings 's P/E ratio
Stealth Global Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 37x. In other words, Stealth Global Holdings shares trade at around 37x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Stealth Global Holdings 's EBITDA
Stealth Global Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.4 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Stealth Global Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Stealth Global Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$58.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||1.91%|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$11 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Stealth Global Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Stealth Global Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Stealth Global Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Stealth Global Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.064 up to $0.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Stealth Global Holdings 's is 0.8627. This would suggest that Stealth Global Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Stealth Global Holdings overview
Stealth Global Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, supplies and distributes safety, industrial, healthcare, and workplace consumable products to the resources, transportation, industrial, manufacturing, engineering, construction, contracting, and trade retail sectors. It also provides product distribution and contract supply services. The company has operations in Australia, the United Kingdom, Africa, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
HBO Max Gossip Girl reboot: new trailer drops ahead of Australian broadcast
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Ask an Expert