How to buy Star Combo Pharma shares | A$0.33
Own Star Combo Pharma shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Star Combo Pharma Limited is a household & personal products business based in Australia. Star Combo Pharma shares (S66) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.33 – a decrease of 5.71% over the previous week. Star Combo Pharma has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $39.1 million.
How to buy shares in Star Combo Pharma
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Star Combo Pharma . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: S66. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Star Combo Pharma reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.33, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Star Combo Pharma . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Star Combo Pharma 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Star Combo Pharma 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.33, which is 28.26% down on its pre-crash value of $0.46 and 21.21% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.4.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Star Combo Pharma shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $978.26 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $717.39.
Star Combo Pharma share priceUse our graph to track the performance of S66 stocks over time.
Star Combo Pharma shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.33|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.33 - AUDA$0.58|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.346|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.4024|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Star Combo Pharma stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Star Combo Pharma price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-1.49%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-1.49%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-13.16%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-23.26%|
|1 year (2019-10-17)||-32.65%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-54.48%|
|3 years (2017-10-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Is Star Combo Pharma under- or over-valued?
Valuing Star Combo Pharma stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Star Combo Pharma 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Star Combo Pharma 's EBITDA
Star Combo Pharma 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $370,465.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Star Combo Pharma 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Star Combo Pharma financials
|Revenue TTM||$39.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Star Combo Pharma share dividends
We're not expecting Star Combo Pharma to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Star Combo Pharma share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Star Combo Pharma 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.33 up to $0.58. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Star Combo Pharma 's is 0.9241. This would suggest that Star Combo Pharma 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Star Combo Pharma overview
Star Combo Pharma Limited engages in the manufacture and distribution of health food products and nutritional supplements in Australia and China. The company operated in two segments, Star Combo and Austoyou Retail. It develops, manufactures, markets, and sells natural health supplements and skin care products. The company also provides its products through e-commerce platform to Chinese health product consumers; and two retail stores in Sydney. Star Combo Pharma Limited was founded in 2004 and is based in Smithfield, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert