How to buy SSH Group (SSH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in SSH Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
SSH Group is a specialty business services business based in Australia. SSH Group shares (SSH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. SSH Group has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in SSH Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for SSH Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SSH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SSH Group reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SSH Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
SSH Group stock price (ASX:SSH)Use our graph to track the performance of SSH stocks over time.
SSH Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $0.35|
|50-day moving average||$0.2293|
|200-day moving average||$0.2419|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.156|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy SSH Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SSH Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-2.50%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-15.22%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-11.36%|
SSH Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-76,599|
|Return on assets TTM||-82.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
SSH Group share dividends
We're not expecting SSH Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
SSH Group overview
SSH Group Limited provides a range of integrated services across industries, projects, and communities in Australia. It offers integrated services, including accommodation services, facility management, health, safety, and security services; safety and security comprising security, road safety, and crisis support services; labor hire and recruitment services, such as labor hire, and recruitment and placement services; and long-term vehicle hire, as well as equipment hire services to civil, construction, and resources market sectors. SSH Group Limited is based in Kewdale, Australia.
Stocks similar to SSH Group
SSH Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Finder App Customer Research Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the Finder App Customer Research.
Finder “Peace Koalas” NFT Project Terms and Conditions
The Finder "Peace Koalas" NFT Project is a collection of digital artworks (NFTs) running on the Ethereum network.
Luno review 2022
Finder’s Luno review covers everything you need to know before signing up. Find info on fees, registration, cryptocurrencies on offer and more.
Finder’s response to the Ukraine crisis
A note from Frank, Fred and J.
Australian Unity Secured Personal Loan
A secured personal loan with variable interest and unlimited extra repayments.
Ask an Expert