How to buy Spheria Emerging Companies (SEC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Spheria Emerging Companies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Spheria Emerging Companies Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Spheria Emerging Companies shares (SEC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Spheria Emerging Companies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Spheria Emerging Companies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Spheria Emerging Companies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SEC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Spheria Emerging Companies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Spheria Emerging Companies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Spheria Emerging Companies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Spheria Emerging Companies stock a buy or sell?
- Spheria Emerging Companies performance over time
- Are Spheria Emerging Companies shares over-valued?
- Spheria Emerging Companies 's financials
- How volatile are Spheria Emerging Companies shares?
- Does Spheria Emerging Companies pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Spheria Emerging Companies stock price (ASX:SEC)Use our graph to track the performance of SEC stocks over time.
Spheria Emerging Companies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.325 - $2.55|
|50-day moving average||$2.2977|
|200-day moving average||$2.1427|
|Dividend yield||$0.06 (2.55%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.163|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Spheria Emerging Companies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Spheria Emerging Companies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||-7.95%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-2.65%|
Is Spheria Emerging Companies under- or over-valued?
Valuing Spheria Emerging Companies stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Spheria Emerging Companies 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Spheria Emerging Companies 's P/E ratio
Spheria Emerging Companies 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 14x. In other words, Spheria Emerging Companies shares trade at around 14x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Spheria Emerging Companies financials
|Revenue TTM||$17 million|
|Operating margin TTM||81.4%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-15,028,000|
|Return on assets TTM||6.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||7.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$151.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Spheria Emerging Companies share dividends
We're not expecting Spheria Emerging Companies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Spheria Emerging Companies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Spheria Emerging Companies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.325 up to $2.55. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Spheria Emerging Companies 's is 0.7763. This would suggest that Spheria Emerging Companies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Spheria Emerging Companies overview
Spheria Emerging Companies Limited operates as an investment company in Australia. It provides investors with access to a managed portfolio of Australian and New Zealand small and micro companies. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Spheria Emerging Companies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert