How to buy Sovereign Metals (SVM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sovereign Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sovereign Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Sovereign Metals shares (SVM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sovereign Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $502,297. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sovereign Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sovereign Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SVM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sovereign Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sovereign Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Sovereign Metals stock price (ASX:SVM)Use our graph to track the performance of SVM stocks over time.
Sovereign Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.355 - $0.78|
|50-day moving average||$0.5837|
|200-day moving average||$0.5847|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.013|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sovereign Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sovereign Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-17)||-10.48%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-19.66%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-5.05%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-22.95%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||23.68%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||291.67%|
|3 years (2019-01-24)||494.94%|
|5 years (2017-01-24)||416.48%|
Sovereign Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$502,297|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-41.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$225.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sovereign Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Sovereign Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Sovereign Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sovereign Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.355 up to $0.78. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sovereign Metals 's is 1.0698. This would suggest that Sovereign Metals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Sovereign Metals overview
Sovereign Metals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the identification, exploration, development, and appraisal of mineral resource projects in Malawi. Its flagship project is the Kasiya rutile deposit in Malawi. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Sovereign Metals
Sovereign Metals in the news
Sovereign Metals : Application for quotation of securities - SVM
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert