How to buy Sovereign Cloud (SOV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sovereign Cloud shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sovereign Cloud is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Sovereign Cloud shares (SOV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sovereign Cloud has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sovereign Cloud
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sovereign Cloud . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SOV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sovereign Cloud reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sovereign Cloud . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Sovereign Cloud stock price (ASX:SOV)Use our graph to track the performance of SOV stocks over time.
Sovereign Cloud shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5236 - $1.2566|
|50-day moving average||$0.7158|
|200-day moving average||$0.6843|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.134|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sovereign Cloud stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sovereign Cloud price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-17)||-2.24%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-11.49%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||7.51%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||4.26%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-27.95%|
|2 years (2020-01-20)||inf%|
|3 years (2019-01-20)||inf%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||inf%|
Sovereign Cloud financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,824,339|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-91.2%|
|Market capitalisation||$111.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sovereign Cloud share dividends
We're not expecting Sovereign Cloud to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sovereign Cloud 's shares ever split?
Sovereign Cloud 's shares were split on a 915:871 basis on 23 November 2021. So if you had owned 871 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 915 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Sovereign Cloud shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4.8% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Sovereign Cloud shares which in turn could have impacted Sovereign Cloud 's share price.
Sovereign Cloud overview
Sovereign Cloud Holdings Limited provides cloud services to Australian Governments and Critical National industries. The company offers sovereign cloud Infrastructure as a Service solution. In addition, it offers a cloud operating environment, which comprises compute, storage, backup, disaster recovery, M365 Backup, and Virtual Desktop as a Service product. Further, the company provides solutions to customers directly, as well as through various channel partners. Sovereign Cloud Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Canberra, Australia.
Stocks similar to Sovereign Cloud
Sovereign Cloud in the news
Sovereign Cloud : Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
It can be confusing knowing the difference between a KN95 and N95 face mask. We look at them both and where to buy them online.
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Bank First Green Personal Loan review
Bank First’s variable rate green personal loan can be used to make environmentally friendly purchases for your home.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Blackstone Minerals (BSX ↑12.7%), Weebit Nano (WBT ↑9.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 20 January 2022.
Ask an Expert