How to buy Southern Hemisphere Mining (SUH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Southern Hemisphere Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Southern Hemisphere Mining shares (SUH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Southern Hemisphere Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $14.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Southern Hemisphere Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Southern Hemisphere Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SUH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Southern Hemisphere Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Southern Hemisphere Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Southern Hemisphere Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Southern Hemisphere Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Southern Hemisphere Mining performance over time
- Southern Hemisphere Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Southern Hemisphere Mining shares?
- Does Southern Hemisphere Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Southern Hemisphere Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Southern Hemisphere Mining stock price (ASX:SUH)Use our graph to track the performance of SUH stocks over time.
Southern Hemisphere Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.061|
|50-day moving average||$0.0514|
|200-day moving average||$0.0413|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Southern Hemisphere Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Southern Hemisphere Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||-18.00%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||2.50%|
Southern Hemisphere Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-66.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Southern Hemisphere Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Southern Hemisphere Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Southern Hemisphere Mining 's shares ever split?
Southern Hemisphere Mining 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 1 December 2015. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Southern Hemisphere Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Southern Hemisphere Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Southern Hemisphere Mining 's share price.
Southern Hemisphere Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Southern Hemisphere Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.061. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Southern Hemisphere Mining 's is 0.9994. This would suggest that Southern Hemisphere Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Southern Hemisphere Mining overview
Southern Hemisphere Mining Limited, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties primarily in Chile. The company explores for copper, gold, and lithium deposits. It primarily focuses on the Llahuin porphyry copper-gold project located to the north of Santiago; and the Los Pumas manganese project situated to the east of Arica, Chile. The company is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Southern Hemisphere Mining
Southern Hemisphere Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert