How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares | US$9.5
Own Sorrento Therapeutics stock in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Sorrento Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Sorrento Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRNE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sorrento Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$9.5, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Sorrento Therapeutics, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sorrento Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Price details for Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE)
Sorrento Therapeutics stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of SRNE stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sorrento Therapeutics company summary
Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) is a leading Biotechnology business based in the USA. Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 310 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc||ISIN||US83587F2020|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||310|
Detailed company information
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharma company, develops therapies for cancer, autoimmune, inflammatory, and neurodegenerative diseases. It operates through two segments, Sorrento Therapeutics and Scilex. The company provides cancer therapeutics by leveraging its proprietary G-MAB antibody library and targeted delivery modalities, which include chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy (CAR-T), dimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy, and antibody drug conjugates, as well as bispecific antibody approaches. It also offers Sofusa, a drug delivery technology that delivers biologics directly into the lymphatic system. In addition, the company's clinical programs in development include anti-CD38 CAR-T therapy for the treatment of multiple myeloma, as well as for amyloidosis and graft-versus-host diseases. Further, it develops resiniferatoxin, a non-opioid-based TRPV1 agonist neurotoxin for late stage cancer and osteoarthritis knee pain treatment; and ZTlido, a lidocaine delivery system for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia. Additionally, the company engages in the development of SEMDEXA, an injectable viscous gel formulation, which is Phase III trial for the treatment of sciatica, a pathology of low back pain; and SP-103, an investigational non-aqueous lidocaine topical system undergoing clinical development in chronic low back pain conditions. It has various collaborations with SmartPharm Therapeutics Inc. to develop gene-encoded antibody vaccine to protect against COVID-19; Celularity, Inc. for initiating Phase I/II clinical study, including up to 86 patients with COVID-19; and Mount Sinai Health System to develop COVI-SHIELD, an antibody therapy targeting SARS-CoV-2 infection, as well as a research testing agreement with The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for the preclinical testing of Sorrento's COVID-19 therapeutic product candidates. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$0.46
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares | A$0.195
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Kodak shares | US$8.14
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$22.39
Steps to owning and managing Marathon Patent Group shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.91
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares | US$3.01
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines shares | US$15.76
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$29.8
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$2.33
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$8.78
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert