How to buy Soon Mining shares
Own Soon Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Soon Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Soon Mining shares (SMG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Soon Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $46..
How to buy shares in Soon Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Soon Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SMG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Soon Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.17, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Soon Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Soon Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SMG stocks over time.
Soon Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.2|
|50-day moving average||$0.1825|
|200-day moving average||$0.1955|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0059|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Soon Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Soon Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-15.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-15.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||-15.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||-15.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-15.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-17)||N/A|
Soon Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-39.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-186.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Soon Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Soon Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Soon Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Soon Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Soon Mining 's is -0.2547. This would suggest that Soon Mining 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Soon Mining has bucked the trend.
Soon Mining overview
Soon Mining Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Kwahu Praso gold concession located in the Eastern region of Ghana; and the Konongo Project at Konongo in the Asante Akim Central of the Ashanti Region of Ghana. The company also engages in trading light crude oil; and the import of gasoline and diesel, oil refining, and exchange of oil and other related businesses. Soon Mining Limited was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Soon Mining units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert