How to buy Soon Mining (SMG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Soon Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Soon Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Soon Mining shares (SMG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Soon Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $46. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Soon Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Soon Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SMG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Soon Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Soon Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Soon Mining stock price (ASX:SMG)Use our graph to track the performance of SMG stocks over time.
Soon Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.2|
|50-day moving average||$0.2|
|200-day moving average||$0.2|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0059|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Soon Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Soon Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||0.2|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||0.2|
Soon Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-34.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-186.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Soon Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Soon Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Soon Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Soon Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Soon Mining 's is 0.123. This would suggest that Soon Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Soon Mining overview
Soon Mining Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Kwahu Praso gold project located near Praso South District in the Eastern region of Ghana; and the Konongo Project at Konongo in the Asante Akim Central of the Ashanti Region of Ghana. The company also engages in trading light crude oil; and the import of gasoline and diesel, oil refining, and exchange of oil and other related businesses. Soon Mining Limited was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Stretton, Australia.
Stocks similar to Soon Mining
Soon Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert