Buy Somewhere for iOS turns the real world into a game of Monopoly
Australian-made Buy Somewhere is the Pokémon GO of real estate.
After 3 years in development, the Buy Somewhere team will finally reveal its location-based mobile game at this year's PAX AUS event.
The Australian-made game claims to be the "most sophisticated location-based, data-driven mobile game" to date and will have players competing for ownership of real-world properties and iconic landmarks like the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Mary's (bags).
Folks from the Buy Somewhere studio will be showcasing a world-first reveal trailer and debut some gameplay footage at this year's PAX at 4:30pm Saturday 5 November in the Gamespot Theatre.
With Xbox Live's Major Nelson, and plenty of juicy panels to attend, there's bound to be reams of news, previews and interviews from this year's Penny Arcade Expo Australia. Be sure to check our PAX AUS 2016 hub from 4 to 6 November for coverage of the event.
- The complete list of developers and publishers showing games at Gamescom 2017
- Where and when to watch every Gamescom 2017 stream in Australia
- Handy Xbox One update lets you search for 4K, HDR and Xbox One X enhanced games.
- Quake Champions frags into Early Access next week
- Blizzard will reveal a new map and an animated short for Overwatch at Gamescom