How to buy Solis Minerals (SLM) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Solis Minerals shares.
Solis Minerals is a copper business based in Australia. Solis Minerals shares (SLM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Solis Minerals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $6.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Solis Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Solis Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SLM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Solis Minerals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Solis Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Solis Minerals stock price (ASX:SLM)Use our graph to track the performance of SLM stocks over time.
Solis Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.075 - $1.34|
|50-day moving average||$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0489|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Solis Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Solis Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-30)||NAN|
|1 month (2023-11-10)||NAN|
|3 months (2023-09-08)||NAN|
|6 months (2023-06-09)||NAN|
|1 year (2022-12-06)||NAN|
|2 years (2021-12-06)||NAN|
|3 years (2020-12-06)||NAN|
|5 years (2018-12-10)||NAN|
Solis Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4393.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Solis Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Solis Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Solis Minerals overview
Solis Minerals Ltd. acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, silver, lithium, and iron oxide. It owns a 100% interest in the Ilo Norte and Ilo Este copper properties that covers an area of approximately 10,900 hectares; and the Cinto Copper Project consisting of seven exploration concessions totalling 3,000 hectares located in Southern Peru. The company also holds a 100% interest in the Borborema Lithium Project that covers an area of 25,600 hectares located in Northeastern Brazil. The company was formerly known as Westminster Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Solis Minerals Ltd. in July 2021. Solis Minerals Ltd. was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Stocks similar to Solis Minerals
Solis Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert