Check out 12 sites to buy ski gear online
Information verified correct on January 21st, 2017
We’ve got discounts and deals from all of the best brands to find great offers for ski gear online.
It's not just about playing the part; everybody loves looking the part as they shred the mountains to pieces. Whether it’s right here in Australia, over in New Zealand, or off on some far flung mountain, you need to get the gear that keeps you safe while looking great.
If you’re almost ready for your trip to the slopes, but are still in need in need of a few last pieces you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading for brand info and deals.
US-based retailer Proboardshop sells just about everything you need for snowboarding, skiing, camping, skateboarding, watersports and more. They ship from the US, so delivery fees can sometimes be a little pricey, but their selection is very impressive.
- Plenty of sports are covered.
- Stocks most popular brands like Burton, K2 Atomic, Salomon and Rossignol
- E-mail list for exclusive deals.
Go to Proboardshop
Although better known for its surfboards rather than snowboards, Surfstitch does, nonetheless stock a range of winter apparel for those hitting the powder this winter. They’re based in Australia and free shipping is available on all orders.
- Free shipping to Australia.
- 100 days to refund or exchange.
- Great selection of winter jackets
Go to Surfstitch
Since its first store opened in Melbourne in 1987, Kathmandu has grown into one of the leading international retailers in clothing and equipment for travel and adventure, and thankfully that includes snow gear. They have a useful loyalty program and stores around the country.
- Free delivery on orders more than $100.
- Stores across Australia so you can try before you buy.
- Summit Club loyalty program for further deals.
Go to Kathmandu
[h4] Rebel Sport is a well known retailer of clothes and gear in a range of sports, but people don’t often think of them when it comes to winter wear. You’ll find a decent range of clothing available there, though perhaps not as much as at more specialised outlets.
- Stores across Australia so you can try before you buy.
- Rebel Active membership program offering range of rewards.
Go to Rebel Sport
If you get stuck and can’t find something you need, you’ll probably find it on Amazon! From snow gear to maps and eBooks, it’s always worth checking if you can get it cheaper.
- Huge inventory and global reach.
- Low prices.
- Might have to pay to get things shipped from US.
Go to Amazon
For more than 150 years, David Jones has been a home of Australian shopping and now has a significant web presence. They don’t stock a great deal of snow stuff, but are always useful for essentials like warm clothing, travel gear and personal extras. Plus, they'll be great for chic apres-ski outfits.
- Range of store cards available.
- Click and collect delivery option.
- Range of extras for your trip, including warm clothing, toiletries and luggage.
Go to David Jones
now sports aren’t all about the slopes, in fact, ski resorts are almost always full of a wide range of drinking, dining and evening options. If you want to look as good off the slopes as you do on them (think chunky knits and warm boots by a fire), then check out ASOS for a range of well priced fashion.
- Free shipping on orders more than $40.
- Competitive pricing on big brands.
- Range of payment methods accepted.
Go to ASOS
Australian fashion retailer THE ICONIC is a popular choice for clothes and, as you might expect, they stock a comprehensive line of winter fashions. Be sure to check them out and stock up on your thick knits, hats and boots to get you through those chilly nights.
- Free delivery on orders over $50.
- Free returns for 100 days.
- Discounts available with coupons and promo codes.
Go to THE ICONIC
Wearers of glasses will have a very different take on skiing, in short, it can be a nightmare,and prescription goggles can be expensive. Luckily, you can get them online
- Fight snow blindness! Get sunglasses or tinted goggles here too.
- Range of solutions available.
- Join their mailing list for exclusive offers.
Go to Clearly Contacts
It happens every year, people buy the latest in snow gear, and then life takes over. The gear winds up sitting in the garage or at the back of the closet for years, and then eventually the time comes to just get rid of it. But their loss can be your gain, head over to eBay.com.au to pick up some second hand steals.
- Low prices on lots of inventory
- Option to BuyItNow or bid on items
- Pick up service sometimes available
Go to ebay
Cotswold Outdoor has been selling all sorts out outdoor gear -- for everything from camping to skiing -- for almost 40 years. They're an award-winning UK-based retailer with stores across the UK and a global online presence.
- Most items will ship from the UK for just $9
- Stocks well-known brands like The North Face and Jack Wolf
Go to Cotswold Outdoor
Part of the family of a large sports manufacturer, Melbourne-based Find Sports is able to get snow gear to consumers for factory-direct prices.
- Great seasonal sales on equipment
- Massive range of snowboards and skis
Go to Find Sports
Want to buy snow gear online? Check out our coupons:
FREE shipping on selected items
Get free shipping on select Find Sports products
Free Overnight Shipping over AUD $50
Get free shipping when you spend over $50 at The Iconic.
Free to choose, Free to Change, Free Returns
Get Free to choose, Free to Change, Free Returns when you spend over $99 at Surfstitch. If it's just not right, send it back for free.
Free express delivery for orders over $25
Get free express delivery for orders over $25 at Surfstitch. Within Australia only.
FREE shipping Australia-wide
Receive free shipping on orders of $150 or more at Rebel Sport. Conditions apply.
Save up to 50% on sale items
Get up to 50% on sale items at Rebel Sport.