Whether you’re running errands or running a marathon, sneakers are everyone's go-to shoe for comfortable footwear.
Gym culture and sport luxe styling has now become more acceptable as everyday wear, whether you’re a sneaker freaker or not. Discover the latest styles from these 15 sites that will help step up your shoe game in no time.
What's better? We've got a range of discount codes so you can score some savings while shopping for some new shoes!
1. THE ICONIC THE ICONIC is one of Australia’s hottest online fashion destinations stocking a wide range of men and women’s apparel, accessories and footwear. With thousands of shoes available from your favourite brands, you’ll be sure to find the perfect pair of sneak
Free shipping on orders of $50 or more
Same-day delivery (within 3-4 hours) for Sydney metro
3. City Beach City Beach is the premier destination for beachside fashion, skate and surf gear. You’ll no longer need to “sole” search, as it offers a wide range of sneakers from global brands for men and women.
5. Nike Shop direct from Nike for all your sneaker needs and get the latest styles you probably won’t find anywhere else. Nike offers a range of sneakers to suit any activity, including running, training, tennis, track and skateboarding.
Free shipping on orders over $100
Nike Store members receive benefits such as free shipping and members-only offers
6. Eastbay Eastbay is a global athletics gear retailer that stocks discounted items from top brands. You’ll find sneakers for any occasion or sport including baseball, basketball, football, running and soccer.
Eastbay Loyalty Club members enjoy benefits such as free shipping and exclusive discounts
8. SurfStitch SurfStitch is a one-stop shop for all things related to surf and youth apparel. Up your sneaker game with hundreds of cool kicks from big brands including Adidas, DC shoes, Diadora, Element, Globe, Nike, Puma, Rip Curl and Vans.
12. PacSun The PacSun brand is rooted in the classic California lifestyle and is a specialty retailer for action sports and fashion goods. Whether you’re a sneakerhead or looking for weekend shoes, PacSun has a wide selection to suit any lifestyle.
Free shipping for orders over $150
PacSun loyalty club members enjoy reward points on purchases
Stephanie Yip is the travel editor at Finder and has been writing about travel and lifestyle for over a decade. She has written for Travel Weekly, Escape, Thomas Cook Magazine, Showpo, The Nibbler and Hostelworld. She was also the editor of kids magazine DMAG. Stephanie has a Bachelor of Communications from the University of Technology Sydney and has visited over 50 countries (and counting). She has a passion for sharing her experiences and knowledge of travel and helping readers stretch their dollars while on holiday.
How likely would you be to recommend finder to a friend or colleague?
Very UnlikelyExtremely Likely
Thank you for your feedback.
Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve.
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or "Advertisement" are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options and find the best option for you.
The identification of a group of products, as 'Top' or 'Best' is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.