How to buy Skyfii shares | A$0.225
Own Skyfii shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Skyfii Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Skyfii shares (SKF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.225 – a decrease of 2.17% over the previous week. Skyfii has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.6 million.
How to buy shares in Skyfii
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Skyfii . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SKF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Skyfii reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.225, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Skyfii . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Skyfii 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Skyfii 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.225, which is 4.44% up on its pre-crash value of $0.215 and 240.91% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.066.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Skyfii shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $388.24 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,323.53.
Skyfii share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SKF stocks over time.
Skyfii shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.225|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.066 - AUDA$0.24|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1978|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1533|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Skyfii stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Skyfii price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||4.65%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||60.71%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||87.50%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||60.71%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||21.62%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||281.36%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||28.57%|
|Revenue TTM||$13.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||-45.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$72 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Skyfii share dividends
We're not expecting Skyfii to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Skyfii 's shares ever split?
Skyfii 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 22 September 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Skyfii shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Skyfii shares which in turn could have impacted Skyfii 's share price.
Skyfii share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Skyfii 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.066 up to $0.24. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Skyfii 's is 1.5998. This would suggest that Skyfii 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Skyfii Limited, a software technology company, provides data analytics services in Australia, North America, the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, and internationally. Its products and services include OccupancyNow, an automated occupancy and social distancing management toolkit; People Counter, a platform for visitor traffic; Guest WiFi, a solution for managing WiFi experience of guests in airports, shopping centers, retailers, and other physical venues; IO Connect, which automates the collection, storage, and processing of data from various sources, such as WiFi, camera, CRM, survey, BLE/mobile apps, weather, POS/sales, point of sale systems, ERP/accounting, and finance platforms; and IO Insight that automates data collected in real time and provides insights, such as visitor counts, dwell time metrics, traffic flow analysis, and sales conversion. The company also offers IO Engage, which markets tools to deliver and automate content through various channels, including email, SMS, mobile push, WiFi captive portal, and OOH digital screens; and IO Labs that provides data and reporting solutions. In addition, it offers data and marketing services for physical venues. Skyfii Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert