How to buy Six Sigma Metals shares
Own Six Sigma Metals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Six Sigma Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Six Sigma Metals shares (SI6) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Six Sigma Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $23,912..
How to buy shares in Six Sigma Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Six Sigma Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SI6. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Six Sigma Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.012, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Six Sigma Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Six Sigma Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Six Sigma Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Six Sigma Metals performance over time
- Six Sigma Metals 's financials
- How volatile are Six Sigma Metals shares?
- Does Six Sigma Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Six Sigma Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Six Sigma Metals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SI6 stocks over time.
Six Sigma Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.017|
|50-day moving average||$0.0135|
|200-day moving average||$0.0071|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Six Sigma Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Six Sigma Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-64.71%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-61.29%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||100.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||300.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||140.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-36.84%|
|5 years (2016-01-18)||-70.73%|
Six Sigma Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$23,912|
|Return on assets TTM||-41%|
|Return on equity TTM||-75.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Six Sigma Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Six Sigma Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Six Sigma Metals 's shares ever split?
Six Sigma Metals 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 29 November 2017. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Six Sigma Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Six Sigma Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Six Sigma Metals 's share price.
Six Sigma Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Six Sigma Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.017. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Six Sigma Metals 's is 2.7629. This would suggest that Six Sigma Metals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Six Sigma Metals overview
Six Sigma Metals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resources in Australia and Botswana. The company primarily explores for nickel, copper, cobalt, PGE, and silver minerals, as well as lithium and tantalum. It holds interests in Botswanan Project comprises seven exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 1,500km2; and has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Monument Gold Project. The company was formerly known as Botswana Metals Limited and changed its name to Six Sigma Metals Limited in November 2017. Six Sigma Metals Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Six Sigma Metals units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert