How to buy Six Sigma Metals (SI6) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Six Sigma Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Six Sigma Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Six Sigma Metals shares (SI6) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Six Sigma Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11,119. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Six Sigma Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Six Sigma Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SI6. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Six Sigma Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Six Sigma Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Six Sigma Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Six Sigma Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Six Sigma Metals performance over time
- Six Sigma Metals 's financials
- How volatile are Six Sigma Metals shares?
- Does Six Sigma Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Six Sigma Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Six Sigma Metals stock price (ASX:SI6)Use our graph to track the performance of SI6 stocks over time.
Six Sigma Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.016|
|50-day moving average||$0.0088|
|200-day moving average||$0.0101|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Six Sigma Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Six Sigma Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-29.41%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-40.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-45.45%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||20.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||20.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-97.92%|
Six Sigma Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$11,119|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-86.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Six Sigma Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Six Sigma Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Six Sigma Metals 's shares ever split?
Six Sigma Metals 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 29 November 2017. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Six Sigma Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Six Sigma Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Six Sigma Metals 's share price.
Six Sigma Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Six Sigma Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.016. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Six Sigma Metals 's is 3.1369. This would suggest that Six Sigma Metals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Six Sigma Metals overview
SI6 Metals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of mineral resources in Australia and Botswana. The company primarily explores for nickel, copper, cobalt, PGE, and silver minerals. It holds interests in Botswanan Project comprises seven exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 1,500km2; and has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Monument Gold Project located in western Australia. The company was formerly known as Six Sigma Metals Limited and changed its name to SI6 Metals Limited in December 2020. SI6 Metals Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Six Sigma Metals
Six Sigma Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert