How to buy SIV Capital (SIV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in SIV Capital shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
SIV Capital Limited is a rental & leasing services business based in Australia. SIV Capital shares (SIV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. SIV Capital has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in SIV Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for SIV Capital . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SIV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SIV Capital reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SIV Capital . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- SIV Capital key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is SIV Capital stock a buy or sell?
- SIV Capital performance over time
- Are SIV Capital shares over-valued?
- SIV Capital 's financials
- How volatile are SIV Capital shares?
- Does SIV Capital pay a dividend?
- Have SIV Capital shares ever split?
- Other common questions
SIV Capital stock price (ASX:SIV)Use our graph to track the performance of SIV stocks over time.
SIV Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.275 - $0.355|
|50-day moving average||$0.295|
|200-day moving average||$0.304|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.057|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy SIV Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SIV Capital price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||15.52%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||6.35%|
Is SIV Capital under- or over-valued?
Valuing SIV Capital stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of SIV Capital 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
SIV Capital 's P/E ratio
SIV Capital 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, SIV Capital shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
SIV Capital 's EBITDA
SIV Capital 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $5.4 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a SIV Capital 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
SIV Capital financials
|Revenue TTM||$9.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||11.39%|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$12 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
SIV Capital share dividends
We're not expecting SIV Capital to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have SIV Capital 's shares ever split?
SIV Capital 's shares were split on 26 October 2009.
SIV Capital share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, SIV Capital 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.275 up to $0.355. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while SIV Capital 's is 0.1591. This would suggest that SIV Capital 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
SIV Capital overview
SIV Capital Limited engages in the rental and financing of commercial equipment in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. It is also involved in finance leasing activities. The company was formerly known as Silver Chef Limited and changed its name to SIV Capital Limited in November 2019. SIV Capital Limited was founded in 1990 and is based in West End, Australia.
Stocks similar to SIV Capital
SIV Capital in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert