How to buy Site Group International shares | A$0.023
Own Site Group International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Site Group International Limited is an education & training services business based in Australia. Site Group International shares (SIT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.023 – a decrease of 20.69% over the previous week. Site Group International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $27.3 million.
How to buy shares in Site Group International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Site Group International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SIT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Site Group International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.023, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Site Group International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Site Group International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Site Group International stock a buy or sell?
- Site Group International performance over time
- Site Group International 's financials
- How volatile are Site Group International shares?
- Does Site Group International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Site Group International 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Site Group International 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.023, which is 64.06% down on its pre-crash value of $0.064 and 4.35% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.024.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Site Group International shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $583.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $383.33.
Site Group International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SIT stocks over time.
Site Group International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.023|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.019 - AUDA$0.079|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0245|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0278|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Site Group International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Site Group International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||-20.69%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-20.69%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||-11.54%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||-14.81%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||-66.18%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-14.81%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-42.50%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||-91.79%|
Site Group International financials
|Revenue TTM||$27.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Site Group International share dividends
We're not expecting Site Group International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Site Group International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Site Group International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.079. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Site Group International 's is 0.9433. This would suggest that Site Group International 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Site Group International overview
Site Group International Limited engages in the delivery of education, training, and labor services in Australia and Asia. The company operates through four segments: Site Skills Training?Domestic, Site Skills Training?International, Energy Services, and Tertiary Education. The Site Skills Training?Domestic segment delivers vocational training and assessment services for the mining and processing, oil and gas, construction, camp services, hospitality, and logistic sectors. The Site Skills Training?International segment operates a facility at the Philippines to deliver Australian standard training services. The Energy Services segment provides energy training and services to the oil and gas industry. The Tertiary Education segment delivers diploma and certificate level courses under the Site Institute brand; and English language courses and conferences. The company also offers online learning services; and sources, trains, and deploys skilled labor for various projects. Site Group International Limited is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert