How to buy Sipa Resources (SRI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sipa Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sipa Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Sipa Resources shares (SRI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sipa Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $332,709. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sipa Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sipa Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sipa Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sipa Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Sipa Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Sipa Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Sipa Resources performance over time
- Are Sipa Resources shares over-valued?
- Sipa Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Sipa Resources shares?
- Does Sipa Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Sipa Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Sipa Resources stock price (ASX:SRI)Use our graph to track the performance of SRI stocks over time.
Sipa Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.051 - $0.087|
|50-day moving average||$0.0609|
|200-day moving average||$0.0599|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sipa Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sipa Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||-3.17%|
|1 month (2021-08-25)||-8.96%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||12.96%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||12.96%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-12.86%|
|2 years (2019-09-25)||-36.46%|
|3 years (2018-09-25)||-95.76%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||-97.88%|
Is Sipa Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Sipa Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Sipa Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Sipa Resources 's P/E ratio
Sipa Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 21x. In other words, Sipa Resources shares trade at around 21x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Sipa Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$456,018|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||10.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sipa Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Sipa Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sipa Resources 's shares ever split?
Sipa Resources 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 24 July 2019. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Sipa Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Sipa Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Sipa Resources 's share price.
Sipa Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sipa Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.051 up to $0.087. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sipa Resources 's is 1.683. This would suggest that Sipa Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Sipa Resources overview
Sipa Resources Limited operates as an exploration company. It explores for nickel, copper, gold, silver, zinc, lead, and other mineral deposits. The company holds interest in the Warralong project covering an area of 720 square kilometers; and the Wolfe Basin base metal projects which covers an area of 780 square kilometers located in Western Australia. It also holds interests in the Skeleton Rocks project with 4 tenements covering approximately 800 square kilometers located to the west of the Southern Cross greenstone belt in Western Australia. In addition, the company holds an agreement to acquire the Garden Gully project that covers an area of 207 square kilometers located in the Murchison district of Western Australia; and Murchison gold project, which covers an area of approximately 260 square kilometers situated in the Murchison area of Western Australia. Sipa Resources Limited was incorporated in 1990 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Sipa Resources
Sipa Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Austral Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Austral Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Rio Tinto’s share price sets sights on $100
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 5% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert