How to buy Sipa Resources shares | A$0.078
Own Sipa Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Sipa Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Sipa Resources shares (SRI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.078 – an increase of 1.3% over the previous week. Sipa Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $456,018.
How to buy shares in Sipa Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sipa Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sipa Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.078, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sipa Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Sipa Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Sipa Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Sipa Resources performance over time
- Are Sipa Resources shares over-valued?
- Sipa Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Sipa Resources shares?
- Does Sipa Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Sipa Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Sipa Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Sipa Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.078, which is 23.08% up on its pre-crash value of $0.06 and 178.57% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.028.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Sipa Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $468.75 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,218.75.
Sipa Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SRI stocks over time.
Sipa Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.078|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.027 - AUDA$0.097|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0797|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.067|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Sipa Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sipa Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||1.30%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||4.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||62.50%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||-17.89%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-18.75%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-45.83%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||-82.89%|
Is Sipa Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Sipa Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Sipa Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Sipa Resources 's P/E ratio
Sipa Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 32x. In other words, Sipa Resources shares trade at around 32x recent earnings.
That's comparable to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14).
Sipa Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$456,018|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||8.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sipa Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Sipa Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sipa Resources 's shares ever split?
Sipa Resources 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 24 July 2019. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Sipa Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Sipa Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Sipa Resources 's share price.
Sipa Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sipa Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.097. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sipa Resources 's is 1.9489. This would suggest that Sipa Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Sipa Resources overview
Sipa Resources Limited operates as an exploration company. It explores for nickel, copper, gold, silver, zinc, lead, and other mineral deposits. The company holds interest in the Warralong project covering an area of 720 square kilometers; and the Wolfe Basin base metal projects which covers an area of 780 square kilometers located in Western Australia. It also holds interests in the Skeleton Rocks project with 4 tenements covering approximately 800 km2 located to the west of the Southern Cross greenstone belt in Western Australia. Sipa Resources Limited was incorporated in 1990 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert