How to buy Singular Health (SHG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Singular Health shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Singular Health Group Ltd is a health information services business based in Australia. Singular Health shares (SHG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Singular Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $456,343. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Singular Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Singular Health. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SHG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Singular Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Singular Health. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Singular Health stock price (ASX:SHG)Use our graph to track the performance of SHG stocks over time.
Singular Health shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.75|
|50-day moving average||$0.2343|
|200-day moving average||$0.3362|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.06|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Singular Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Singular Health price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-30)||-9.84%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||17.02%|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||19.57%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||-14.06%|
Singular Health financials
|Gross profit TTM||$266,575|
|Return on assets TTM||-61.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||-183.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Singular Health share dividends
We're not expecting Singular Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Singular Health overview
Singular Health Group Ltd, a medical technology company, develops and commercializes volumetric rendering platform (VRP) for the 3D and virtual reality (VR) visualization of anatomy using standard radiological imagery. It offers 3Dicom Viewer, a cross-platform application that allows its users to interact with standard 2D medical images; 3DicomVSP, an end-to-surgical planning platform; Health Academy, a scalable multi-lingual platform that provides templated curriculum aligned lessons; and GeoVR, a cloud platform for use in the mineral resources sector. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Singular Health
Singular Health in the news
Singular Health : Notification regarding unquoted securities - SHG
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert