How to buy Silver City Minerals shares
Own Silver City Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Silver City Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Silver City Minerals shares (SCI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Silver City Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $84,050. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Silver City Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Silver City Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SCI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Silver City Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Silver City Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Silver City Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SCI stocks over time.
Silver City Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.054|
|50-day moving average||$0.0338|
|200-day moving average||$0.0263|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Silver City Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Silver City Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-07)||0.031|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-6.06%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||34.78%|
|6 months (2020-12-14)||34.78%|
|1 year (2020-06-12)||138.46%|
|2 years (2019-06-13)||244.44%|
|3 years (2018-06-14)||-20.51%|
|5 years (2016-06-14)||-50.00%|
Silver City Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$28,083|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.86%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.2%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Silver City Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Silver City Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Silver City Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Silver City Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.054. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Silver City Minerals 's is 1.1244. This would suggest that Silver City Minerals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Silver City Minerals overview
Silver City Minerals Limited discovers, explores, delineates, and develops base and precious metals in Australia. The company explores for copper, gold, zinc, lead, and silver deposits. It holds interests in the Copper Blow, an iron oxide copper gold prospect; the Razorback West Project; and Yalcowinna Cu-Co Project located in the Broken Hill district. The company also holds interests in the Wellington Project located in the south of Boda; Willunga Copper Prospect; and Tindery Project located in the north of Cobar. The company was formerly known as Silver City Mining Limited and changed its name to Silver City Minerals Limited in January 2010. Silver City Minerals Limited was founded in 2008 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the BCAL Diagnostics (SCI.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the BCAL Diagnostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Zip Business Trade Plus
Zip's Business Trade Plus service allows you to split the cost of your business expenses up to $150K over four4 monthly instalments, without having to pay anything for the first 60 days, for a 3% fee. Find out more here.
How to get big discounts at the new Amazon Warehouse store
From fashion to toys to home appliances, here's how you can save your hard-earned cash at Amazon.
How to get Oprah’s new best-seller for free this Amazon Prime Day
As part of the Australian Prime Day sales, members can now score themselves 7 popular audiobooks for free.
Ask an Expert