We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
SILK Laser Australia Limited is an other business based in Australia. SILK Laser shares (SLA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. SILK Laser has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $200.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in SILK Laser
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for SILK Laser. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SLA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SILK Laser reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SILK Laser. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
SILK Laser share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SLA stocks over time.
SILK Laser shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.48 - $5.3|
|50-day moving average||$4.1954|
|200-day moving average||$4.2062|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy SILK Laser stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SILK Laser price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-08)||-4.51%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||0.26%|
|3 months (2021-03-15)||-26.73%|
|6 months (2020-12-15)||6.42%|
SILK Laser financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$200.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
SILK Laser share dividends
We're not expecting SILK Laser to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have SILK Laser's shares ever split?
SILK Laser's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 14 January 2003. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your SILK Laser shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for SILK Laser shares which in turn could have impacted SILK Laser's share price.
SILK Laser overview
SILK Laser Australia Limited operates and franchises a network of specialist clinics that offer non-surgical aesthetic services in Australia. Its services include laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatment, and body contouring. The company also manufactures and sells skincare products. As of December 31, 2020, the company had 28 corporate and owned stores, and 28 franchised stores, including 11 joint venture clinics. The company was formerly known as SILK Laser & Skin Holdings Pty Ltd. SILK Laser Australia Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Parkside, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Power outage in Victoria: Don’t forget to claim for food spoilage
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert