How to buy Sihayo Gold shares
Own Sihayo Gold shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sihayo Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Sihayo Gold shares (SIH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sihayo Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $512. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sihayo Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sihayo Gold . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SIH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sihayo Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sihayo Gold . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Sihayo Gold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SIH stocks over time.
Sihayo Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.036|
|50-day moving average||$0.0129|
|200-day moving average||$0.0149|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sihayo Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sihayo Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||18.18%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||-7.14%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||-7.14%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||-27.78%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||-56.67%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||-7.14%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||-7.14%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||31.31%|
Sihayo Gold financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-545,039|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$40.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sihayo Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Sihayo Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sihayo Gold 's shares ever split?
Sihayo Gold 's shares were split on 12 April 2007.
Sihayo Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sihayo Gold 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.036. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sihayo Gold 's is 1.9574. This would suggest that Sihayo Gold 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Sihayo Gold overview
Sihayo Gold Limited, a mineral exploration company, engages in the exploration and development of gold resources primarily in Indonesia. Its primary project is the Sihayo Pungkut Gold project located in Mandailing Natal, North Sumatra. The company was formerly known as Oropa Limited and changed its name to Sihayo Gold Limited in December 2009. Sihayo Gold Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From segways to stand up paddle boards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Ask an Expert