How to buy Shekel Brainweigh shares | A$0.29
Own Shekel Brainweigh shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Shekel Brainweigh Ltd is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. Shekel Brainweigh shares (SBW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.29 – a decrease of 6.45% over the previous week. Shekel Brainweigh has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18.4 million.
How to buy shares in Shekel Brainweigh
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Shekel Brainweigh . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SBW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Shekel Brainweigh reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.29, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Shekel Brainweigh . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Shekel Brainweigh 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Shekel Brainweigh 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.29, which is 37.93% up on its pre-crash value of $0.18 and 346.15% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.065.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Shekel Brainweigh shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $750.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,416.67.
Shekel Brainweigh share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SBW stocks over time.
Shekel Brainweigh shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.29|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.064 - AUDA$0.37|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2479|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1335|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Shekel Brainweigh stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Shekel Brainweigh price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-7.94%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||31.82%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||107.14%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||276.62%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||100.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-16)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Shekel Brainweigh financials
|Revenue TTM||$18.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$7.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-42.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$43.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Shekel Brainweigh share dividends
We're not expecting Shekel Brainweigh to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Shekel Brainweigh overview
Shekel Brainweigh Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a digital weighing technology company worldwide. It engages in the development, planning, assembly, and marketing of electronic weighing systems. The company operates in two divisions, Traditional and New Technologies. It offers precision checkout electronic scale and weighing solutions, and POS scanners and self-checkout systems. The company also provides physician, chair, personal floor, neonatal, handrail, wheelchair, multi-functional handrail, portable physician and baby, and low-profile personal scales under the Healthweigh brand name. In addition, it offers retail scales, including scanners, iPC, and checkout systems; force measurement weighing and scale solutions for the agricultural, manufacturing, and military industries, as well as for airport baggage check-in; and electronic weighing solutions for integration into healthcare, retail, industrial, and agricultural OEM applications. Further, the company provides Innovendi, an unattended automated locked vending machine system; product aware shelf kit; product aware bay; SOTER, a non-cooler solution for DIY retailers; and the Capsule, an autonomous micro market framework that allows retailers to provide 24/7 autonomous frictionless shopping solution. Shekel Brainweigh Ltd. was founded in 1971 and is based in Lower Galilee, Israel.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert