Top sites to buy shea butter online
Having a hard time finding quality, raw shea butter and shea butter products online? Your skin will thank you for this list.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Shea butter is a skin superfood known for its high levels of Vitamins A, E and F, and it even offers UV protection. Unrefined shea butter is also used in many beauty products to combat wrinkles, reduce inflammation and treat a number of other skin conditions.
But it can be challenging and expensive to find quality, unrefined shea butter or genuine shea butter products on your own. Fortunately, the retailers on this list carry a wide variety of authentic products at affordable prices. Shop with confidence by looking at the detailed ingredient lists, genuine reviews and advice from experts.
Where to buy raw shea butter:
Competitive prices and mind-boggling variety is what you get when you shop at AliExpress – one of the top online shopping marketplace in the world.
- Buyer Protection ensures that your items are guaranteed to be genuine and are delivered on time
- Share an AliExpress page and earn reward points you can use for your next purchase
- Easy and fuss-free domestic returns for unused products
Fishpond has been offering a diverse selection of products at low prices since 2004. What’s more, they ship anywhere in the world for free!
- Huge selection, from beauty products to homewares, books and toys, all at affordable prices
- Use the “gift finder tool” to help you buy the perfect gift
- Free delivery on every order, anywhere in the world
Where to buy shea butter beauty products:
The L’Occitane range of body, face, fragrances and home products is inspired by nature and designed to pamper you.
- High quality beauty products made from all-natural ingredients
- Register for the loyalty program to get discounts and other benefits
- L’Occitane cares about the environment and gives back to the community
This homegrown brand is Australia’s largest pharmacy retailer for fragrances, beauty, skincare products and prescriptions.
- Lowest Price Guarantee or you get a 10% discount
- Spend over $30 on your online purchase and get a free sample of your choice
- All products are genuine and approved by Australian authorities
With over 33,000 items from 800 trusted brands in makeup, fragrances and beauty products, StrawberryNET makes it easy to look good without breaking the bank.
- Save up to 70% with daily specials
- Read reviews from other buyers before making a purchase
- Subscribe for discounts and free samples
This Gold Coast retailer comes from humble beginnings and now stocks over 8000 haircare, skincare and electrical products, with guaranteed overnight delivery.
- Earn points for every order that you can use on future purchases
- Money back authenticity and price match guarantees
- 120-day free returns
Global beauty giant Sephora has an amazing range of skincare and cosmetics from some of the best brands, plus its own collections.
- Exclusive products by highly coveted global brands
- Product reviews and ratings by real users
- Sign up for the Sephora Beauty Pass to earn points, get exclusive discounts and other benefits
Nourished Life is an Australian store that handpicks each product to ensure that only the best are used on your skin.
- All products are certified organic and toxin free
- Professional advice by experts
- Support communities and give back with every purchase
The Body Shop is an ethical cosmetics and skincare company dedicated to protecting humans, animals and the environment, while producing great quality products.
- The Body Shop products are made from high-quality ingredients that are sourced and manufactured ethically
- Detailed information about the ingredients, source, and how-to guides are available on the website
- Free returns within 30 days
Proudly Australian-owned and operated, Alive Skin + Hair stocks genuine beauty products from trusted brands at affordable prices. It also offers advice from friendly skin experts.
- Only genuine and fresh products are sold here
- Price match guarantee
- Free sample of your choice with every order
Shop Skincarestore and take advantage of their low prices, great service and free worldwide delivery.
- Genuine products from reputable skincare brands
- Skincare experts and detailed information about each product
- Easy returns for unused products
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Fishpond - Free delivery for all standard orders
- L’occitane - Free delivery for orders above $100
- The Body Shop - Free delivery for orders above $100
- Chemist Warehouse - Free delivery for orders above $99
- Alive Skin + Hair - Free delivery for orders above $89
- StrawberryNET - Free delivery for orders above $40
- Ry.com.au - Free delivery for orders above $99
- Sephora - Free delivery for orders above $55
- David Jones - Free delivery for orders above $100
- Nourished Life - Free delivery for orders above $99
- Skincarestore - Free delivery for orders above $49
Want to buy cheap shea butter online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
5 hair tool dupes you can buy dirt cheap on eBay
Tell your hair and bank balance to thank us later, because these affordable hair styling dupes are all $100 or less.
5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
See which overseas destinations have the cheapest flights in January.
Best cookware in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of reviews to find the nine best cookware products available right now in Australia.
Best freezers in Australia
These are the seven best freezers you can get right now in Australia.
Zero Co review: Cleaning products without the waste
Zero Co delivers zero waste eco-friendly cleaning products to your door with a starter box of reusable, recycled colourful bottles.
Best pasta makers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews to find the 6 best pasta makers available online.
Best turntables in Australia
We examined customer reviews and ratings to find the 8 best turntables available online.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Facebook Ray-Ban Stories review: Smarter sunnies, but not quite smart enough
There's some smart, if not exactly new technology, in the Facebook Ray-Ban Stories sunglasses. It's great that they're stylish and can be made in prescription form, but they're also a novelty and very much a first-generation product, presuming you can get past Facebook privacy concerns in the first place.
Best fake AirPods in Australia
These are the 6 best fake AirPods you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert