How to buy Shape Australia (SHA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Shape Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Shape Australia is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Shape Australia shares (SHA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Shape Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $572 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Shape Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Shape Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SHA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Shape Australia reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Shape Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Shape Australia stock price (ASX:SHA)Use our graph to track the performance of SHA stocks over time.
Shape Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.96 - $2.3|
|50-day moving average||$2.2417|
|200-day moving average||$2.2417|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Shape Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Shape Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-20)||-6.67%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-6.67%|
Is Shape Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Shape Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Shape Australia's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Shape Australia's EBITDA
Shape Australia's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $19.4 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Shape Australia's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Shape Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$572 million|
|Operating margin TTM||3.19%|
|Gross profit TTM||$56.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||63%|
|Market capitalisation||$179 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Shape Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Shape Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Shape Australia overview
SHAPE Australia Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the construction, fit-out, and refurbishment of commercial properties in Australia. It provides fit-out and refurbishment services to hospitality, healthcare, education, and retail sectors, as well as for commercial customers and governments. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Shape Australia
Shape Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Trash or Splash: Alya Skin Pore Perfecting Elixir
Does the latest Alya Skin drop live up to the social media hype? We gave it a go and we have some thoughts.
Where to watch new Shane Warne documentary online for free
“I drank a bit, I smoked a bit, and I bowled leg spin.”
How to watch Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC A-League live and match preview
The Big Blue is back as the league leading Melbourne Victory host perennial contenders Sydney FC.
Jetstar sale: $109 flights to Bali, $169 flights to Phuket
Lock in your holidays to these Southeast Asian island paradises.
$1.8 billion languishing on unused gift cards
Australians are sitting on billions of dollars worth of unused gift cards, according to new research from Finder.
Why has the Z1P share price rebounded today?
Shares in the BNPL operator Zip Co have tumbled 55% in the last 12 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 40% off KN95 face masks, half-price Remington electric shavers, 60% off Massage Guns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Sezzle (SZL ↑16.8%), Codan (CDA ↑16.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 25 January 2022.
Garage Door Installation
Hire the right garage door installation service provider by comparing your options here.
What you need to know about ESG investing
Here is everything you need to know about how to start your own ESG portfolio.
Ask an Expert