How to buy Sensera shares | A$0.081
Own Sensera shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Sensera Limited is a semiconductors business based in Australia. Sensera shares (SE1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.081 – an increase of 15.71% over the previous week. Sensera has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.8 million.
How to buy shares in Sensera
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sensera . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SE1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sensera reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.081, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sensera . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Sensera 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Sensera 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.081, which is 87.65% up on its pre-crash value of $0.01 and 3,950.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Sensera shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $210.53 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,263.16.
Sensera share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SE1 stocks over time.
Sensera shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.081|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.079|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0593|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0407|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.04|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Sensera stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sensera price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||35.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||39.66%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||39.66%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||523.08%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||9.46%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-29.57%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-75.26%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$11.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||-159.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sensera share dividends
We're not expecting Sensera to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Sensera share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sensera 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.079. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sensera 's is 6.7719. This would suggest that Sensera 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Sensera Limited operates as an Internet of Things (IOT) solution provider that delivers sensor-based products transforming real-time data into meaningful information, action, and value in the United States and Germany. The company operates in two segments, Microdevices and IoT Solutions. The Microdevices segment designs and manufactures micro sensors and micro-fabricated components. The IoT Solutions segment represents the embedded location platform, which delivers location awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets covering real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication. Sensera Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert