How to buy SenSen Networks (SNS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in SenSen Networks shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
SenSen Networks Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. SenSen Networks shares (SNS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. SenSen Networks has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in SenSen Networks
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for SenSen Networks . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SNS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SenSen Networks reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SenSen Networks . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- SenSen Networks key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is SenSen Networks stock a buy or sell?
- SenSen Networks performance over time
- SenSen Networks 's financials
- How volatile are SenSen Networks shares?
- Does SenSen Networks pay a dividend?
- Have SenSen Networks shares ever split?
- Other common questions
SenSen Networks stock price (ASX:SNS)Use our graph to track the performance of SNS stocks over time.
SenSen Networks shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.08 - $0.245|
|50-day moving average||$0.1314|
|200-day moving average||$0.1588|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy SenSen Networks stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SenSen Networks price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-10)||0.13|
|1 month (2021-08-17)||8.33%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||-16.13%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||-39.53%|
|1 year (2020-09-17)||47.73%|
|2 years (2019-09-17)||8.33%|
|3 years (2018-09-17)||-7.14%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-87.00%|
SenSen Networks financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-86%|
|Market capitalisation||$72.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
SenSen Networks share dividends
We're not expecting SenSen Networks to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have SenSen Networks 's shares ever split?
SenSen Networks 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 30 August 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your SenSen Networks shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for SenSen Networks shares which in turn could have impacted SenSen Networks 's share price.
SenSen Networks share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, SenSen Networks 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.08 up to $0.245. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while SenSen Networks 's is 2.3914. This would suggest that SenSen Networks 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
SenSen Networks overview
SenSen Networks Limited develops and supplies data driven business process enhancement solutions in Australia. It specializes in video-IoT data analytics software solutions. The company offers intelligent transportation system solutions that deliver civic compliance, traffic data, and law enforcement solutions to city councils, national parks, road authorities, and transit agencies; and retail and leisure market solutions delivering actionable insights about table game occupancy, hands per hour, bet type, and value for every bet placed on the gaming floor. Its software combines enterprise video and sensor data acquisition, data fusion, and IoT and big data analytics in to platform that allows customers to enhance the speed and accuracy of decisions they take and to automate business processes. SenSen Networks Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to SenSen Networks
SenSen Networks in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert