How to buy SenSen Networks shares | A$0.1
Own SenSen Networks shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
SenSen Networks Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. SenSen Networks shares (SNS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.1 – an increase of 2.04% over the previous week. SenSen Networks has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.8 million.
How to buy shares in SenSen Networks
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for SenSen Networks . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SNS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SenSen Networks reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SenSen Networks . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- SenSen Networks key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is SenSen Networks stock a buy or sell?
- SenSen Networks performance over time
- SenSen Networks 's financials
- How volatile are SenSen Networks shares?
- Does SenSen Networks pay a dividend?
- Have SenSen Networks shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted SenSen Networks 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, SenSen Networks 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.1, which is 20.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.125 and 81.82% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.055.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of SenSen Networks shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $527.27 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $909.09.
SenSen Networks share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SNS stocks over time.
SenSen Networks shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.1|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.055 - AUDA$0.135|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0901|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0896|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.012|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy SenSen Networks stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SenSen Networks price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||13.64%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||0%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||-4.76%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||7.53%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-28.57%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-31.03%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||0%|
SenSen Networks financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-70.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||-618.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
SenSen Networks share dividends
We're not expecting SenSen Networks to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have SenSen Networks 's shares ever split?
SenSen Networks 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 30 August 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your SenSen Networks shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for SenSen Networks shares which in turn could have impacted SenSen Networks 's share price.
SenSen Networks share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, SenSen Networks 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while SenSen Networks 's is 2.6013. This would suggest that SenSen Networks 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
SenSen Networks overview
SenSen Networks Limited develops and supplies data driven business process enhancement solutions in Australia. It specializes in video-IoT data analytics software solutions. The company offers intelligent transportation system solutions that deliver civic compliance, traffic data, and law enforcement solutions to city councils, national parks, road authorities, and transit agencies; and retail and leisure market solutions delivering actionable insights about table game occupancy, hands per hour, bet type, and value for every bet placed on the gaming floor. Its software combines enterprise video and sensor data acquisition, data fusion, and IoT and big data analytics in to platform that allows customers to enhance the speed and accuracy of decisions they take and to automate business processes. SenSen Networks Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Harmoney (SNS.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Harmoney IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Youfoodz (SNS.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Hipages (SNS.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy SenSen Networks shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy SenSen Networks shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy SenSen Networks shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy SenSen Networks shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy SenSen Networks shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert