How to buy Senetas Corporation shares | A$0.061
Own Senetas Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Senetas Corporation Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Senetas Corporation shares (SEN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.061 – an increase of 7.02% over the previous week. Senetas Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $22.6 million.
How to buy shares in Senetas Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Senetas Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SEN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Senetas Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.061, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Senetas Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Senetas Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Senetas Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Senetas Corporation performance over time
- Senetas Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Senetas Corporation shares?
- Does Senetas Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Senetas Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Senetas Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Senetas Corporation 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.061, which is 3.17% down on its pre-crash value of $0.063 and 60.53% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.038.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Senetas Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $567.16 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $910.45.
Senetas Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SEN stocks over time.
Senetas Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.061|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.038 - AUDA$0.081|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0603|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0529|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0 (0.8%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Senetas Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Senetas Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||5.17%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||22.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||29.79%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-17.57%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-37.11%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-31.46%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-64.12%|
Is Senetas Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Senetas Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Senetas Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Senetas Corporation 's EBITDA
Senetas Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $44,136.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Senetas Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Senetas Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$22.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$19.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.41%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.73%|
|Market capitalisation||$61.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Senetas Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Senetas Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Senetas Corporation 's shares ever split?
Senetas Corporation 's shares were split on 23 December 1996. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Senetas Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Senetas Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Senetas Corporation 's share price.
Senetas Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Senetas Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.038 up to $0.081. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Senetas Corporation 's is 1.2851. This would suggest that Senetas Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Senetas Corporation overview
Senetas Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides network data security solutions to businesses and governments worldwide. The company's products include CN series hardware and CV series virtualized network encryptors, SureDrop secure file sharing, Votiro content disarm and reconstruction, and CM7 network encryption management. It also offers support and maintenance services. The company's products are used in cloud services and networks, data center interconnects, big data protection, branch office locations, SCADA and industrial control networks, CCTV networks applications, and post-quantum encryption security services. It serves commercial, defense, energy and utilities, financial, gaming, government, and healthcare sectors. Senetas Corporation Limited was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in South Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert