How to buy Senetas Corporation (SEN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Senetas Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Senetas Corporation is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Senetas Corporation shares (SEN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Senetas Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $21.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Senetas Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Senetas Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SEN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Senetas Corporation reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Senetas Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Senetas Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Senetas Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Senetas Corporation performance over time
- Senetas Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Senetas Corporation shares?
- Does Senetas Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Senetas Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Senetas Corporation stock price (ASX:SEN)Use our graph to track the performance of SEN stocks over time.
Senetas Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.023 - $0.063|
|50-day moving average||$0.037|
|200-day moving average||$0.0453|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Senetas Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Senetas Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||4.00%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-23.53%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-40.91%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-45.83%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-45.83%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-42.22%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-58.06%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-69.41%|
Is Senetas Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Senetas Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Senetas Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Senetas Corporation 's EBITDA
Senetas Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $44,136 (£25,037).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Senetas Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Senetas Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$21.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$19.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-70.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Senetas Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Senetas Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Senetas Corporation 's shares ever split?
Senetas Corporation 's shares were split on 24 December 1996. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Senetas Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Senetas Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Senetas Corporation 's share price.
Senetas Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Senetas Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.063. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Senetas Corporation 's is 0.687. This would suggest that Senetas Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Senetas Corporation overview
Senetas Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides network data security solutions to businesses and governments worldwide. It operates in two segments, Product Division and Solutions Technology Division. The company's products comprise CN series network encryption hardware and CV series virtualized network encryption, SureDrop secure file sharing and collaboration, Votiro secure file gateway, and CM7 network encryption management. It also offers support and maintenance services. The company's products include cloud services and networks, data center services, big data protection, branch offices data protection, CCTV networks applications, and post-quantum encryption security services. It serves commercial, government and defense, infrastructure, finance, gaming, and healthcare industries. Senetas Corporation Limited was incorporated in 1982 and is headquartered in South Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Senetas Corporation
Senetas Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert