How to buy Schrole Group (SCL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Schrole Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Schrole Group Ltd is a software-application business based in Australia. Schrole Group shares (SCL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Schrole Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Schrole Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Schrole Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SCL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Schrole Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Schrole Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Schrole Group stock price (ASX:SCL)Use our graph to track the performance of SCL stocks over time.
Schrole Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.022|
|50-day moving average||$0.0095|
|200-day moving average||$0.0123|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Schrole Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Schrole Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-25)||10.00%|
|1 month (2021-11-05)||10.00%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||4.76%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||-12.00%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||-35.29%|
|2 years (2019-12-05)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2018-12-05)||-21.43%|
|5 years (2016-12-05)||-89.00%|
Schrole Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-236.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Schrole Group share dividends
We're not expecting Schrole Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Schrole Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Schrole Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.022. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Schrole Group 's is 0.9204. This would suggest that Schrole Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Schrole Group overview
Schrole Group Ltd engages in the provision of software solutions and training services primarily to the education sector in Australia and internationally. The company operates through Software and Training segments. It offers administrative services; and software and training services to international and domestic schools and businesses. The company offers ISS-Schrole Advantage, a recruitment and application tracking solution; Schrole VERIFY, a background screening customized solution for international schools; Schrole Cover, an app based solution for streamlining the management of your substitute teachers; and Schrole Develop, an accredited and audited training and professional development contextualized solution for education. Schrole Group Limited was founded in 2013 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Schrole Group
Schrole Group in the news
Schrole : Application for quotation of securities - SCL
Schrole : Share Purchase Plan Document
Schrole Group Ltd's (ASX:SCL) Shift From Loss To Profit
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert