How to buy Schrole Group shares
Own Schrole Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Schrole Group Ltd is a software—application business based in Australia. Schrole Group shares (SCL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Schrole Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.9 million..
How to buy shares in Schrole Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Schrole Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SCL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Schrole Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.019, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Schrole Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Schrole Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SCL stocks over time.
Schrole Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.032|
|50-day moving average||$0.0183|
|200-day moving average||$0.017|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Schrole Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Schrole Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-5.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||5.56%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-5.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-20.83%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||35.71%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-32.14%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-81.00%|
Schrole Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2496.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Schrole Group share dividends
We're not expecting Schrole Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Schrole Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Schrole Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.032. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Schrole Group 's is 1.4214. This would suggest that Schrole Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Schrole Group overview
Schrole Group Ltd engages in the provision of software solutions and training services primarily to the education sector. The company operates through Software and Training segments. It offers administrative services; and software and training services to international and domestic schools and businesses. The company also operates ISS-Schrole Advantage that brings international schools and teacher candidates together, through a set of tools allowing schools and recruiters to interact to find their ideal job matches for teachers and other school administrators; Schrole Cover for small businesses and relief staff; Schrole ETAS that specializes in providing training and assessment, and leadership and management courses; and Schrole Verify, a solution for streamlining the process for schools and job candidates. Schrole Group Limited was founded in 2013 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Schrole Group units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert