How to buy Sayona Mining (SYA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sayona Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sayona Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Sayona Mining shares (SYA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sayona Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $387,180. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sayona Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sayona Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SYA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sayona Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sayona Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Sayona Mining stock price (ASX:SYA)Use our graph to track the performance of SYA stocks over time.
Sayona Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.11|
|50-day moving average||$0.0779|
|200-day moving average||$0.0479|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sayona Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sayona Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||-28.92%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||59.46%|
Sayona Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$60,429|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22%|
|Market capitalisation||$457.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sayona Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Sayona Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sayona Mining 's shares ever split?
Sayona Mining 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 24 October 2013. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Sayona Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Sayona Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Sayona Mining 's share price.
Sayona Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sayona Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.11. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sayona Mining 's is 0.4728. This would suggest that Sayona Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Sayona Mining overview
Sayona Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, and exploration of mineral assets in Australia and Canada. It primarily explores for lithium and graphite. The company's flagship project is the Authier Lithium Project located in Quebec, Canada. It also holds interest in the Tansim project with 275 claims covering 15,907 hectares of prospective lithium acreage located in Quebec. The company was formerly known as DiamonEx Limited and changed its name to Sayona Mining Limited in May 2013. Sayona Mining Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Paddington, Australia.
Stocks similar to Sayona Mining
Sayona Mining in the news
Australia's Sayona Mining raises $33.7 mln to fund deal, lithium project
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert