How to buy Saturn Metals shares
Own Saturn Metals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Saturn Metals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Saturn Metals shares (STN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Saturn Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $50,000..
How to buy shares in Saturn Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Saturn Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: STN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Saturn Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.725, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Saturn Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Saturn Metals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Saturn Metals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.725, which is 24.14% up on its pre-crash value of $0.55 and 158.93% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.28.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Saturn Metals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $747.25 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,593.41.
Saturn Metals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of STN stocks over time.
Saturn Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.28 - $0.94|
|50-day moving average||$0.7213|
|200-day moving average||$0.6093|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Saturn Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Saturn Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||15.08%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||12.40%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||4.32%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||90.79%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-15)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Saturn Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$50,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.55%|
|Market capitalisation||$78.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Saturn Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Saturn Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Saturn Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Saturn Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.28 up to $0.94. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Saturn Metals 's is 1.4796. This would suggest that Saturn Metals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Saturn Metals overview
Saturn Metals Limited engages in the exploration for precious metals in Australia. Its flagship project is the Apollo Hill project comprising 28 gold exploration and prospective mining and licenses, and 7 miscellaneous licenses covering an area of approximately 1,600 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Saturn Metals units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert