How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | A$0.086
Own Santa Fe Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Santa Fe Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Santa Fe Minerals shares (SFM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.086 – an increase of 7.5% over the previous week. Santa Fe Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $109,120.
How to buy shares in Santa Fe Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Santa Fe Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SFM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Santa Fe Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.086, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Santa Fe Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Santa Fe Minerals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Santa Fe Minerals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.086, which is 25.58% up on its pre-crash value of $0.064 and 68.63% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.051.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Santa Fe Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $728.57 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,228.57.
Santa Fe Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SFM stocks over time.
Santa Fe Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.086|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.049 - AUDA$0.09|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0817|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0674|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Santa Fe Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Santa Fe Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||7.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||21.13%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||72.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||1.18%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-21.82%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-28.33%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||-31.20%|
Santa Fe Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$109,120|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Santa Fe Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Santa Fe Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Santa Fe Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Santa Fe Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.049 up to $0.09. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Santa Fe Minerals 's is 0.3534. This would suggest that Santa Fe Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Santa Fe Minerals overview
Santa Fe Minerals Limited operates as a gold and base metals exploration company in Australia. The company explores for gold, vanadium, copper, zinc, and other base metals. It holds seven exploration licenses in Challa South and Challa North projects covering an area of approximately 463 square kilometers in the Windamurra and Narndee Intrusions in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as EZA Corporation Limited and changed its name to Santa Fe Minerals Limited in October 2017. Santa Fe Minerals Limited was founded in 2000 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Santa Fe Minerals shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert