How to buy Salmat shares
Own Salmat shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Salmat Limited is an advertising agencies business based in Australia. Salmat shares (SLM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Salmat has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $251.9 million.
How to buy shares in Salmat
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Salmat . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SLM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Salmat reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Salmat . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Salmat share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SLM stocks over time.
Salmat shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.5 - AUDA$0.85|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.67|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.706|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.02 (2.48%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.14|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Salmat stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Salmat under- or over-valued?
Valuing Salmat stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Salmat 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Salmat 's EBITDA
Salmat 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $17.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Salmat 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$251.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.16%|
|Gross profit TTM||$129.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$133.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Salmat share dividends
We're not expecting Salmat to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Salmat share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Salmat 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5 up to $0.85. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Salmat 's is 0.2102. This would suggest that Salmat 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Salmat Limited provides marketing services in Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Marketing Solutions and Managed Services. The Marketing Solutions segment offers targeted and integrated communication services across various digital and traditional channels. Its solutions enable clients to interact and engage with their customers through national letterbox distribution, digital catalogues, pre-shopping Website Lasoo, e-commerce, and email, as well as search services, such as SEO, SEM, and display advertising. The Managed Services segment provides outsourced business solutions, including back-office processes and digital creative, development, and contact center services. Salmat Limited was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Harmoney (SLM.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Harmoney IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Youfoodz (SLM.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
How to invest in the Hipages (SLM.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Salmat shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Salmat shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Salmat shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Salmat shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
Ask an Expert