How to buy Sacgasco shares
Own Sacgasco shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sacgasco Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Sacgasco shares (SGC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sacgasco has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8,383. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sacgasco
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sacgasco . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SGC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sacgasco reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sacgasco . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Sacgasco share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SGC stocks over time.
Sacgasco shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.017 - $0.11|
|50-day moving average||$0.0315|
|200-day moving average||$0.0579|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sacgasco stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sacgasco price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-07)||0.03|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-6.25%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||-67.03%|
|6 months (2020-12-14)||-16.67%|
|1 year (2020-06-12)||76.47%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||66.67%|
|3 years (2018-06-14)||-14.29%|
Is Sacgasco under- or over-valued?
Valuing Sacgasco stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Sacgasco 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Sacgasco 's EBITDA
Sacgasco 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $585,298.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Sacgasco 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Gross profit TTM||$1,589|
|Return on assets TTM||-58.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-487.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sacgasco share dividends
We're not expecting Sacgasco to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Sacgasco share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sacgasco 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.11. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sacgasco 's is 1.8939. This would suggest that Sacgasco 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Sacgasco Limited, an energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of natural gas and petroleum projects in the United States. It has interests in 8 gas fields located in the Northern Sacramento Basin. The company was formerly known as Australian Oil Company Limited and changed its name to Sacgasco Limited in November 2015. Sacgasco Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Sacgasco shares
Steps to owning and managing Regency Centers shares.
How to buy The Honest Company (HNST) shares from Australia
Here's everything we know so far about The Honest Company IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
How to buy Sacgasco shares
Steps to owning and managing Applyflow shares.
Cheap gas providers in SA
Compare gas plans from South Australia providers. Find a better deal and switch today.
Best headphones in Australia
Our expert team of reviewers pick the best headphones in Australia, with a little help from real consumer reviews.
Best fountain pens in Australia
From the best fountain pen for beginners to the top high-end model, these are the seven best fountain pens you can buy in Australia right now.
How to buy Marqeta stock from Australia when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Marqeta IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
Best shower heads in Australia
We read hundreds of customer reviews to find the best shower heads you can buy online and in-store in Australia.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
Ask an Expert