How to buy Ryder Capital (RYD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ryder Capital shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ryder Capital is an asset management business based in Australia. Ryder Capital shares (RYD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Ryder Capital has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $110.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ryder Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ryder Capital . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RYD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ryder Capital reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ryder Capital . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Ryder Capital stock price (ASX:RYD)Use our graph to track the performance of RYD stocks over time.
Ryder Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.18 - $1.7444|
|50-day moving average||$1.3961|
|200-day moving average||$1.5664|
|Dividend yield||$0 (5%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ryder Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ryder Capital price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||4.44%|
|1 month (2022-06-02)||-7.50%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-15.08%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-23.37%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-27.04%|
|2 years (2020-07-02)||-7.50%|
|3 years (2019-07-02)||5.28%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||12.23%|
Ryder Capital financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||165.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$110.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ryder Capital share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 2.33% of net profits
Recently Ryder Capital has paid out, on average, around 2.33% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Ryder Capital shareholders could enjoy a 5% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Ryder Capital 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0 per share.
While Ryder Capital 's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Ryder Capital is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 17 February 2022 (the "ex-dividend date").
Ryder Capital overview
Ryder Capital Limited is a listed investment company launched and managed by Ryder Investment Management Pty Limited. Ryder Capital Limited is based in Australia.
Stocks similar to Ryder Capital
Ryder Capital in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
Ask an Expert