How to buy RPM Automotive Group (RPM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in RPM Automotive Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RPM Automotive Group Limited is an auto parts business based in Australia. RPM Automotive Group shares (RPM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. RPM Automotive Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $47.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in RPM Automotive Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RPM Automotive Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RPM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RPM Automotive Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RPM Automotive Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- RPM Automotive Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is RPM Automotive Group stock a buy or sell?
- RPM Automotive Group performance over time
- Are RPM Automotive Group shares over-valued?
- RPM Automotive Group 's financials
- How volatile are RPM Automotive Group shares?
- Does RPM Automotive Group pay a dividend?
- Have RPM Automotive Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
RPM Automotive Group stock price (ASX:RPM)Use our graph to track the performance of RPM stocks over time.
RPM Automotive Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.465|
|50-day moving average||$0.3251|
|200-day moving average||$0.3519|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy RPM Automotive Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RPM Automotive Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||1.67%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||-15.28%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-15.28%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||3.39%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||56.41%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||79.41%|
|3 years (2018-09-22)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-09-22)||inf%|
Is RPM Automotive Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing RPM Automotive Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of RPM Automotive Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
RPM Automotive Group 's P/E ratio
RPM Automotive Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, RPM Automotive Group shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
RPM Automotive Group 's EBITDA
RPM Automotive Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.1 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a RPM Automotive Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
RPM Automotive Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$47.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.18%|
|Gross profit TTM||$47.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.26%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RPM Automotive Group share dividends
We're not expecting RPM Automotive Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have RPM Automotive Group 's shares ever split?
RPM Automotive Group 's shares were split on a 1:37 basis on 29 May 2019. So if you had owned 37 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your RPM Automotive Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for RPM Automotive Group shares which in turn could have impacted RPM Automotive Group 's share price.
RPM Automotive Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RPM Automotive Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.465. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RPM Automotive Group 's is 0.6967. This would suggest that RPM Automotive Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
RPM Automotive Group overview
RPM Automotive Group Limited engages in the manufacture, wholesale distribution, and retail of tires, and parts and accessories for transport industry in Australia. It operates through Motorsport; Repairs and Roadside; Wheels and Tyres; and Performance & Accessories segments. The company offers specialized motorsport and automotive accessories; manufactures and sells motorsport racing suits; operates a Carline license for auto repair workshops; and provides roadside assistance services for tire repair and replacement. It also engages in the wholesale of truck, heavy equipment, and motor vehicle tires. In addition, the company owns two retail outlets. It sells its products under the RPM Racewear, Carline, Genie, Air Anywhere, and Formula Off-Road brands. The company is based in Dandenong South, Australia.
Stocks similar to RPM Automotive Group
RPM Automotive Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert