How to buy Rox Resources (RXL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Rox Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Rox Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Rox Resources shares (RXL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Rox Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $70,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Rox Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Rox Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RXL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Rox Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Rox Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Rox Resources stock price (ASX:RXL)Use our graph to track the performance of RXL stocks over time.
Rox Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.345 - $0.945|
|50-day moving average||$0.3984|
|200-day moving average||$0.4537|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.083|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Rox Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Rox Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||-8.43%|
|1 month (2021-09-22)||0.38|
|3 months (2021-07-22)||-14.61%|
|6 months (2021-04-22)||-31.53%|
|1 year (2020-10-21)||-97.14%|
|2 years (2019-10-21)||-92.66%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-83.11%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||-90.62%|
Rox Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$70,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-22.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-49.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$61.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Rox Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Rox Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Rox Resources 's shares ever split?
Rox Resources 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 29 June 2021. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Rox Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Rox Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Rox Resources 's share price.
Rox Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Rox Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.345 up to $0.945. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Rox Resources 's is 1.3343. This would suggest that Rox Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Rox Resources overview
Rox Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources. The company explores for gold. Its flagship project is the Youanmi Gold Mine located to the northeast of Perth, Western Australia. Rox Resources Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Rox Resources
Rox Resources in the news
We're Keeping An Eye On Rox Resources' (ASX:RXL) Cash Burn Rate
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert