The best places to buy quality rose water online that are 100% genuine without the hefty price tag.
There’s more to roses than meets the eye. Those pretty flowers in our gardens and vases are used to make one of the oldest and most effective remedies known to humans. Rose water has many uses: it maintains the skin’s pH balance and controls excess oil, it’s a great makeup remover and you can also add it to your bath routine to soften your skin and keep it looking and feeling fresh.
Plus, you can use it in cooking. Have you ever had traditional Turkish Delight? It's delicious.
The challenge when buying rose water is to ensure that you purchase the 100% pure form. Labels can be misleading and most places only carry products that have synthetics or preservatives added to them. Your best bet is to buy from reputable retailers.
Here's our list of favourite retailers that are selling rose water right now. They stock a range of authentic and organic products but still take care to read the label. And take a look at our list of retailers that offer free shipping.
Where to buy organic or plain rose water
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world, providing a platform for users to buy and sell a wide variety of products.
- Shop a wide range of products from all over the world on one site
- Read user reviews before your purchase
- Amazon buyer protection allows you to shop in confidence
Australia’s favourite, Woolies has more than just fresh groceries. Shop their range of beauty and well-being products and be rewarded with their loyalty program.
- Earn reward points with every dollar spent towards your next purchase
- Option to buy online and pick up your items from your preferred Woolworths outlet
- Spend above $30 and enjoy free deliveries on your first order
The global e-commerce platform eBay makes it easy to buy anything from anyone in the world.
- Browse through a vast range of products and sellers
- Read feedback from other buyers and seller reviews before making your purchase
- Money back guarantee and buyer protection for your peace of mind when shopping
AliExpress competes with the big boys in providing a space where buyers can browse through millions of products from sellers all over the world.
- Easy to use website for browsing, buying or selling
- Buyer protection protects you from time of purchase to delivery
- Genuine feedback and ratings ensures that you are buying from trusted sellers
Where to buy rose water beauty products
Jurlique specialises in natural plant-based skincare and cosmetics, using only natural ingredients for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Jurlique products are environment-friendly and made of natural ingredients
- Find the perfect product for all skin types and concerns
- Returns up to 45 days from date of purchase
Australia’s leading beauty and health retailer has a wide range of options and great bargains on their website.
- Browse a wide range of beauty, wellness and skincare categories
- Be part of the Priceline loyalty program and earn points with every purchase
- Track, view or return your purchases online
Which of these retailers offers free delivery?
- Woolworths: Free delivery on orders above $300
- Fishpond: Free delivery on all orders
- Jurlique: Free delivery on orders above $50
- Priceline: Free delivery on orders above $100
- Chemist Warehouse: Free delivery on orders above $99
- Sephora: Free delivery on orders above $55
- StrawberryNET: Free delivery on orders above $40