How to buy RooLife Group (RLG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in RooLife Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RooLife Group is a software-application business based in Australia. RooLife Group shares (RLG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. RooLife Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in RooLife Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RooLife Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RLG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RooLife Group reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RooLife Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
RooLife Group stock price (ASX:RLG)Use our graph to track the performance of RLG stocks over time.
RooLife Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.0121|
|200-day moving average||$0.0175|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy RooLife Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RooLife Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-28)||11.11%|
|1 month (2022-06-06)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2022-04-06)||-37.50%|
|6 months (2022-01-06)||-52.38%|
|1 year (2021-07-06)||-67.74%|
|2 years (2020-07-06)||-58.33%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||-77.78%|
|5 years (2017-07-05)||-90.48%|
RooLife Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$15.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,734,789|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-53.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RooLife Group share dividends
We're not expecting RooLife Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
RooLife Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RooLife Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.033. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RooLife Group 's is 1.6173. This would suggest that RooLife Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
RooLife Group overview
RooLife Group Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated digital marketing and customer acquisition services with a focus on driving online sales of products and services for its clients in Australia and China. Its technology systems focus on selling food, beverages, and health and wellbeing products. The company's online e-commerce marketplaces assist businesses to sell directly to Chinese consumers and accept payment through the WeChat, Alipay, Tmail, and Pinduoduo mobile payments platforms. It also offers e-commerce and cross-border, digital marketing, export, B2B distribution, travel and tourism, Daigou engagement, and research and strategy services. The company was formerly known as OpenDNA Limited and changed its name to RooLife Group Ltd in December 2019. RooLife Group Ltd was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to RooLife Group
RooLife Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert