We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Rocket Companies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Rocket Companies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RKT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Rocket Companies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$19.6, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Rocket Companies, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Rocket Companies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Price details for Rocket Companies (RKT)
Rocket Companies stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of RKT stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Rocket Companies shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Rocket Companies company summary
Rocket Companies (RKT) is a leading Thrifts & Mortgage Finance business based in the USA. Rocket Companies (RKT) is listed on the NYSE and employs 22000 staff.
|Industry||Mortgage Finance||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Rocket Companies, Inc||ISIN||US77311W1018|
|Currency code||USD||Sector||Financial Services|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||22000|
Detailed company information
Rocket Companies is a Detroit-based holding company consisting of personal finance and consumer service brands including Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes, Rocket Loans, Rocket Auto, Rock Central, Amrock, Core Digital Media, Rock Connections, Lendesk and Edison Financial. Since 1985, Rocket Companies has been obsessed with helping its clients achieve the American dream of home ownership and financial freedom. Rocket Companies offers an industry-leading client experience powered by our simple, fast, and trusted digital solutions. Rocket Companies has 22,000 team members across the United States. Its flagship company, Rocket Mortgage, has been named to Fortune magazine's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For for 17 consecutive years. for more information, please visit our Corporate Website, Investor Relations Website, Twitter page, and our LinkedIn page.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kodak shares | US$8.14
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares | US$9.5
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$22.39
Steps to owning and managing Marathon Patent Group shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.91
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares | US$3.01
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines shares | US$15.76
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$29.8
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$2.33
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$8.78
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
How to buy DiamondPeak Holdings shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing DiamondPeak Holdings shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert