How to buy shares in Rocket Companies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Rocket Companies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RKT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Rocket Companies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$21.347, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Rocket Companies, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Rocket Companies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Rocket Companies (RKT)
Rocket Companies stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of RKT stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Rocket Companies shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Rocket Companies company summary
Rocket Companies (RKT) is a leading Thrifts & Mortgage Finance business based in the USA. Rocket Companies (RKT) is listed on the NYSE and employs 20000 staff.
|Industry||Mortgage Finance||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Rocket Companies, Inc||ISIN||N/A|
|Currency code||USD||Sector||Financial Services|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||20000|
Detailed company information
Rocket Companies, Inc. engages in the mortgage business in the United States. It is involved in originating, processing, underwriting, and servicing predominantly government sponsored enterprises-conforming mortgage loans, as well as Fair Housing Act, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs mortgage loans. The company offers its mortgage loans in 50 states through the internet, national television, and other marketing channels. It also offers title insurance, property valuation, and settlement services; online marketing and lead generation services; online-based personal loans; and car sales support services to car rental and online car purchasing platforms. The company also operates a digital platform for buying and selling homes; a sales and support platform that offers in inbound and outbound contact center services; and a loan origination platform. Rocket Companies, Inc. was founded in in 1985 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. Rocket Companies, Inc. is a subsidiary of Rock Holdings, Inc.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert