How to buy RMA Global (RMY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in RMA Global shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RMA Global is an internet content & information business based in Australia. RMA Global shares (RMY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. RMA Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in RMA Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RMA Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RMY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RMA Global reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RMA Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
RMA Global stock price (ASX:RMY)Use our graph to track the performance of RMY stocks over time.
RMA Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.099 - $0.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.1602|
|200-day moving average||$0.1914|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.017|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy RMA Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RMA Global price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-12.73%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-40.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-46.67%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-59.15%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-66.32%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-60.82%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||-46.67%|
RMA Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,076,061|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-115.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RMA Global share dividends
We're not expecting RMA Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
RMA Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RMA Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.099 up to $0.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RMA Global 's is 0.2642. This would suggest that RMA Global 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
RMA Global overview
RMA Global Limited, an online digital marketing company, provides data on real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. The company offers data on sale results for residential real estate agents and agencies, as well as reviews of agent performance from vendors and buyers of residential real estate. It also engages in the promotion of agent and agency campaigns through third-party online advertising providers, including Google and social media platforms. In addition, the company offers subscription-based mortgage broking services; RateMyAgent, an online marketing platform that allows agents to collect, share, and promote their reviews, statistics, and rankings online; and Property Tycoon, a real estate auction tipping app. The company was formerly known as Digital Castle Pty. Ltd. RMA Global Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Cremorne, Australia.
Stocks similar to RMA Global
RMA Global in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert