How to buy RMA Energy shares | A$0.001
Own RMA Energy shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
RMA Energy Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. RMA Energy shares (RMT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.001 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $2.1 million.
How to buy shares in RMA Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RMA Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RMT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RMA Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.001, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RMA Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted RMA Energy 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, RMA Energy 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.001, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.001 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of RMA Energy shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
RMA Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RMT stocks over time.
RMA Energy shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.001|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.001|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy RMA Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RMA Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-17)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||0%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-80.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-80.00%|
RMA Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-97.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RMA Energy share dividends
We're not expecting RMA Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have RMA Energy 's shares ever split?
RMA Energy 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 20 December 2017. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your RMA Energy shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for RMA Energy shares which in turn could have impacted RMA Energy 's share price.
RMA Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RMA Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.001. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RMA Energy 's is 0.7518. This would suggest that RMA Energy 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
RMA Energy overview
RMA Energy Limited explores for mineral resources in Australia. It holds 100% interests in the EPM 15136 tenement located in Mt Isa, as well as EPM 19736 tenement situated in Townsville, Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia. RMA Energy Limited is a subsidiary of CREC Resources (Aust) Pty Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $14.05
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy RMA Energy shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert