How to buy Riversgold shares
Own Riversgold shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Riversgold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Riversgold shares (RGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Riversgold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $29,350.
How to buy shares in Riversgold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Riversgold . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Riversgold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Riversgold . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Riversgold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RGL stocks over time.
Riversgold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.115|
|50-day moving average||$0.048|
|200-day moving average||$0.0515|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.044|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Riversgold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$29,350|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Riversgold share dividends
We're not expecting Riversgold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Riversgold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Riversgold 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.115. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Riversgold 's is 2.0533. This would suggest that Riversgold 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Riversgold Limited, a gold exploration company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties in Australia and the United States. The company holds interests in the South-west Alaska project that comprises a total of 162 mining claims located in the southern Kuskokwim Mountains of south-western Alaska; and the Kurnalpi project that comprises a portfolio of 10 exploration licenses and 1 application located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. It also holds interest in the Churchill Dam iron-oxide copper-gold project located in the Gawler Craton, South Australia; and the Cambodia gold project located in the Mondulkiri province of Cambodia. The company was formerly known as Alcam Gold Pty Ltd and changed its name to Riversgold Limited in June 2017. Riversgold Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Riversgold shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert