How to buy RightCrowd (RCW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in RightCrowd shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RightCrowd is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. RightCrowd shares (RCW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. RightCrowd has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in RightCrowd
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RightCrowd . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RCW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RightCrowd reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RightCrowd . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
RightCrowd stock price (ASX:RCW)Use our graph to track the performance of RCW stocks over time.
RightCrowd shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.032 - $0.35|
|50-day moving average||$0.0872|
|200-day moving average||$0.1935|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy RightCrowd stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RightCrowd price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||0.04|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-59.18%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-75.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-82.98%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-88.24%|
|2 years (2020-06-25)||-71.43%|
|3 years (2019-06-25)||-84.31%|
|Revenue TTM||$16 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$12.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$11 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RightCrowd share dividends
We're not expecting RightCrowd to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
RightCrowd share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RightCrowd 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.032 up to $0.35. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RightCrowd 's is 0.7862. This would suggest that RightCrowd 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
RightCrowd Limited develops and sells physical security, safety, and compliance software solutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, Australia, and Latin America. The company offers RightCrowd Workforce Management, a solution that enforces business rules, regulations, and policies to streamline operations and enforceable security and compliance outcomes; RightCrowd Presence Control, a solution that manages physical access and safety requirements; and RightCrowd Visitor Management, a solution that ensures safety, security, and compliance of visitors through buildings and facilities. It also provides RightCrowd Contact Tracing wearables that monitors social distancing, as well as provides critical real-time data to trace COVID-19 contacts across the workplace; and RightCrowd Access Analytics, which enables organizations to identity and monitor physical access security and compliance risks across their facilities. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Robina, Australia.
Stocks similar to RightCrowd
RightCrowd in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert