How to buy RightCrowd (RCW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in RightCrowd shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RightCrowd Limited is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. RightCrowd shares (RCW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. RightCrowd has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in RightCrowd
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for RightCrowd . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RCW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until RightCrowd reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of RightCrowd . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
RightCrowd stock price (ASX:RCW)Use our graph to track the performance of RCW stocks over time.
RightCrowd shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.195 - $0.6|
|50-day moving average||$0.3297|
|200-day moving average||$0.3756|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy RightCrowd stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
RightCrowd price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||1.59%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-4.48%|
|Revenue TTM||$12.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$11.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$91.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
RightCrowd share dividends
We're not expecting RightCrowd to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
RightCrowd share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, RightCrowd 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.195 up to $0.6. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while RightCrowd 's is 0.6351. This would suggest that RightCrowd 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
RightCrowd Limited develops and sells physical security, safety, and compliance software solutions worldwide. The company offers RightCrowd Workforce Management, a solution that ensure that workers meet policy and regulatory requirements before they enter facilities with the physical access control systems; RightCrowd Presence Control, a solution that manages physical access and safety requirements; and RightCrowd Visitor Management, a solution that delivers safety, security, and compliance to suit requirements. It also provides RightCrowd Contact Tracing, a cloud-based reporting application for rapid contact tracing, physical distancing reporting, and risk planning; RightCrowd Access Analytics, which provides accurate and up-to-date auditing and reporting on access to critical locations; and RightCrowd Social Distancing Monitoring, a social distancing and contact tracing solution for workplace. The company's solutions are used for applications in the areas of organizational workforces, including employees, contractors, and visitors to sites. RightCrowd Limited was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Robina, Australia.
Stocks similar to RightCrowd
RightCrowd in the news
Small Cap Growth Company Investor Presentations Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
Does RightCrowd's (ASX:RCW) Share Price Gain of 63% Match Its Business Performance?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert