Where to buy rice online in Australia
Whether you prefer brown, jasmine or basmati, this is where you can shop all kinds of rice online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Due to recent events, many stores are experiencing a shortage of certain products. Be aware that many retailers may be currently out of stock or charging above-average prices.
It's also important to be aware that stockpiling items isn't actually necessary right now and that over-buying can leave others vulnerable.
Rice is a staple ingredient for so many cultures around the world. You can combine it with delicious curry, create a fried rice medley or even cook arancini balls from scratch. The opportunities are endless!
We've pulled together a list of Aussie retailers that stock the widest variety of rice online. Find your favourite products and compare the prices – because your family's dinner doesn't have to break the bank.
eBay is your one-stop shop for household items. Need to bulk buy rice? This is where you should look.
- It's unlikely there will ever be no stock of something
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
If you're looking to save on your groceries, check out Amazon. You can find all types of rice here, at some of the most competitive prices.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- It's unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
If you're on the hunt for natural and healthy food products, check out what's available at iHerb. The global retailer carries all rice varieties, at affordable prices.
- Free shipping on orders over $32.64
- Join iHerb's rewards program and receive discounts when you shop
- 24/7 customer service line
Aussie Health Products is a popular health store, filled with nourishing foods. With over 300 of the best health brands, you'll be sure to find something you love.
- 14-day return policy
- You can track your order
- Zip Pay and Humm are available
While you're doing your weekly grocery shop, don't forget to check out the rice available at Coles. There are plenty of varieties, both in single use and bulk buy packs.
- Free delivery when you spend over $150
- Click and collect available when you shop before 11am
- Need assistance? You can live chat with the customer service team
Woolworths is one of Australia's most popular grocery stores. Take your pick from the single-use packs and the 1kg bags available here.
- Delivery service is available 7 days a week
- Free delivery on your first online shop
- Get your order in before 6pm for next-day delivery services
Does your company belong in this list?
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- iHerb: Free shipping on orders over $32.64
- Coles: Free delivery on orders over $150
- Woolworths:Free delivery on orders over $300
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a six figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Ask an Expert