How to buy Reverse Corp shares
Own Reverse Corp shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Reverse Corp Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. Reverse Corp shares (REF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Reverse Corp has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,197..
How to buy shares in Reverse Corp
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Reverse Corp . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: REF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Reverse Corp reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.004, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Reverse Corp . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Reverse Corp 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Reverse Corp 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.004, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.004 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Reverse Corp shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Reverse Corp share priceUse our graph to track the performance of REF stocks over time.
Reverse Corp shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.01|
|50-day moving average||$0.004|
|200-day moving average||$0.004|
|Dividend yield||N/A (687.5%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Reverse Corp stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Reverse Corp price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-87.50%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-94.52%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-96.67%|
Is Reverse Corp under- or over-valued?
Valuing Reverse Corp stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Reverse Corp 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Reverse Corp 's P/E ratio
Reverse Corp 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, Reverse Corp shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Reverse Corp financials
|Gross profit TTM||$3,197|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.91%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Reverse Corp share dividends
We're not expecting Reverse Corp to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Reverse Corp share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Reverse Corp 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.01. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Reverse Corp 's is -0.0259. This would suggest that Reverse Corp 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Reverse Corp has bucked the trend.
Reverse Corp overview
Reverse Corp Limited does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the provision of reverse charge calling services in Australia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Reverse Corp units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert