How to buy Retech Technology (RTE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Retech Technology shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Retech Technology Co., Limited is an education & training services business based in Australia. Retech Technology shares (RTE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Retech Technology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $195.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Retech Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Retech Technology. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RTE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Retech Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Retech Technology. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Retech Technology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Retech Technology stock a buy or sell?
- Retech Technology performance over time
- Are Retech Technology shares over-valued?
- Retech Technology's financials
- How volatile are Retech Technology shares?
- Does Retech Technology pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Retech Technology stock price (ASX:RTE)Use our graph to track the performance of RTE stocks over time.
Retech Technology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.23 - $0.39|
|50-day moving average||$0.2783|
|200-day moving average||$0.2796|
|Dividend yield||N/A (1.32%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.047|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Retech Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Retech Technology price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||12.00%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||3.70%|
Is Retech Technology under- or over-valued?
Valuing Retech Technology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Retech Technology's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Retech Technology's P/E ratio
Retech Technology's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Retech Technology shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Retech Technology's EBITDA
Retech Technology's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $50.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Retech Technology's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Retech Technology financials
|Revenue TTM||$195.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||23.75%|
|Gross profit TTM||$114 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$58.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Retech Technology share dividends
We're not expecting Retech Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Retech Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Retech Technology's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.23 up to $0.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Retech Technology's is 0.085. This would suggest that Retech Technology's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Retech Technology overview
Retech Technology Co., Limited, an investment holding company, provides technology solutions to corporate customers, vocational schools, ESG related companies, and students in the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Australia. The company also develops E-Learning platforms, E-Courses, and e-learning solutions, which enables its clients to deliver their offline training content online through various channels or devices, such as desktop, mobile, WeChat, face-to-face training solution, etc. It also provides referral and technical consultancy services; software licensing services; and property management services, as well as operates language coaching schools. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Retech Technology in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert