How to buy Retech Technology shares | A$0.33
Own Retech Technology shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Retech Technology Co., Limited is an education & training services business based in Australia. Retech Technology shares (RTE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.33 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $76.9 million.
How to buy shares in Retech Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Retech Technology. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RTE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Retech Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.33, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Retech Technology. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Retech Technology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Retech Technology stock a buy or sell?
- Retech Technology performance over time
- Are Retech Technology shares over-valued?
- Retech Technology's financials
- How volatile are Retech Technology shares?
- Does Retech Technology pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Retech Technology's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Retech Technology's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.33, which is 20.48% down on its pre-crash value of $0.415 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.33.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Retech Technology shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $939.76 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $795.18.
Retech Technology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RTE stocks over time.
Retech Technology shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.33|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.275 - AUDA$0.42|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3357|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3648|
|Dividend yield||N/A (1.32%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.029|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Retech Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Retech Technology price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||6.45%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||-4.35%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||-15.38%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-20.48%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-18.52%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-34.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Is Retech Technology under- or over-valued?
Valuing Retech Technology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Retech Technology's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Retech Technology's P/E ratio
Retech Technology's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, Retech Technology shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Retech Technology financials
|Gross profit TTM||$107.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||7.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||15.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$76.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Retech Technology share dividends
We're not expecting Retech Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Retech Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Retech Technology's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.275 up to $0.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Retech Technology's is 0.1821. This would suggest that Retech Technology's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Retech Technology overview
Retech Technology Co., Limited, an investment holding company, provides technology solutions to corporate customers, vocational schools, and training providers in the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Australia. The company also develops E-Learning platforms and E-Course, which enables its clients to deliver their offline training content online through various channels or devices, such as desktop, mobile, etc. It also provides consultancy services; and software licensing services, as well as operates language coaching schools. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert