How to buy Resources & Energy Group (REZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Resources & Energy Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Resources & Energy Group is a gold business based in Australia. Resources & Energy Group shares (REZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Resources & Energy Group has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $31.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Resources & Energy Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Resources & Energy Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: REZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Resources & Energy Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Resources & Energy Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Resources & Energy Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Resources & Energy Group stock a buy or sell?
- Resources & Energy Group performance over time
- Resources & Energy Group 's financials
- How volatile are Resources & Energy Group shares?
- Does Resources & Energy Group pay a dividend?
- Have Resources & Energy Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Resources & Energy Group stock price (ASX:REZ)Use our graph to track the performance of REZ stocks over time.
Resources & Energy Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.068|
|50-day moving average||$0.0543|
|200-day moving average||$0.0403|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Resources & Energy Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Resources & Energy Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-12-22)||30.43%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||36.36%|
|6 months (2021-07-22)||93.55%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||30.43%|
|2 years (2020-01-22)||252.94%|
|3 years (2019-01-22)||inf%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||-40.00%|
Resources & Energy Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-450,906|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Resources & Energy Group share dividends
We're not expecting Resources & Energy Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Resources & Energy Group 's shares ever split?
Resources & Energy Group 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 30 November 2009. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Resources & Energy Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Resources & Energy Group shares which in turn could have impacted Resources & Energy Group 's share price.
Resources & Energy Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Resources & Energy Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.068. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Resources & Energy Group 's is -1.5122. This would suggest that Resources & Energy Group 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Resources & Energy Group has bucked the trend.
Resources & Energy Group overview
Resources & Energy Group Limited explores for, develops, and produces gold and silver deposits in Australia. Its flagship project is the East Menzies property that consists of 50 tenements covering an area of 103 square kilometers located in the north of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Resources & Energy Group
Resources & Energy Group in the news
Resources & Energy : Shallow High Grade Lode Gold System Intersected at Maranoa
Resources & Energy : Magmatic Nickel Sulphides Confirmed at East Menzies
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert