How to buy Resonance Health shares
Own Resonance Health shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Resonance Health Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Resonance Health shares (RHT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Resonance Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million..
How to buy shares in Resonance Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Resonance Health . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RHT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Resonance Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.16, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Resonance Health . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Resonance Health key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Resonance Health stock a buy or sell?
- Resonance Health performance over time
- Are Resonance Health shares over-valued?
- Resonance Health 's financials
- How volatile are Resonance Health shares?
- Does Resonance Health pay a dividend?
- Have Resonance Health shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Resonance Health share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RHT stocks over time.
Resonance Health shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.093 - $0.28|
|50-day moving average||$0.15|
|200-day moving average||$0.1518|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Resonance Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Resonance Health price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-23.81%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-25.58%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||3.23%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-38.46%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||90.48%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||595.65%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||566.67%|
Is Resonance Health under- or over-valued?
Valuing Resonance Health stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Resonance Health 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Resonance Health 's P/E ratio
Resonance Health 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 63x. In other words, Resonance Health shares trade at around 63x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Resonance Health 's EBITDA
Resonance Health 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1 million (£590,041).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Resonance Health 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Resonance Health financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$71.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Resonance Health share dividends
We're not expecting Resonance Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Resonance Health 's shares ever split?
Resonance Health 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 15 October 2003. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Resonance Health shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Resonance Health shares which in turn could have impacted Resonance Health 's share price.
Resonance Health share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Resonance Health 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.093 up to $0.28. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Resonance Health 's is 0.5302. This would suggest that Resonance Health 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Resonance Health overview
Resonance Health Limited, a healthcare company, develops and delivers non-invasive medical imaging software and services worldwide. Its flagship products include FerriScan, a non-invasive liver diagnostic technology used for the measurement of liver iron concentration; and FerriSmart, an automated software medical device to manage patients with iron overload disorders, such as thalassemia, sickle cell disease, hereditary haemochromatosis, anaemias, and cancers. The company also offers Cardiac T2, a dual analysis service with FerriScan to provide information regarding body iron stores; HepaFat-Scan, a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) based tool for the measurement of volumetric liver fat fraction; HepaFat-AI, an artificial intelligence software tool, which is used for the automated assessment of liver fat from MRI data; and Bone Marrow R2-MRI for the assessment of iron levels in the bone marrow. It also provides imaging core laboratory and support services for clinical trials. The company serves clinicians for the diagnosis and management of human diseases; researchers; and pharmaceutical companies for their clinical trials. Resonance Health Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Burswood, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Resonance Health units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert