How to buy ResApp Health shares | A$0.115
Own ResApp Health shares in just a few minutes.
ResApp Health Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. ResApp Health shares (RAP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.115 – the same closing value as a week prior. ResApp Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1 million.
How to buy shares in ResApp Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ResApp Health. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RAP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ResApp Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.115, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ResApp Health. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted ResApp Health's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, ResApp Health's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.115, which is 51.06% down on its pre-crash value of $0.235 and 109.09% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.055.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of ResApp Health shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $293.62 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $489.36.
ResApp Health share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RAP stocks over time.
ResApp Health shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.115|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.055 - AUDA$0.415|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.131|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1533|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy ResApp Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ResApp Health price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||0.115|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||-17.86%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-39.47%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||61.97%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||-42.50%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||57.53%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||325.93%|
ResApp Health financials
|Revenue TTM||$1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-58.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||-115.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$76.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ResApp Health share dividends
We're not expecting ResApp Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ResApp Health's shares ever split?
ResApp Health's shares were split on a 3:8 basis on 28 May 2015. So if you had owned 8 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ResApp Health shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 166.7% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ResApp Health shares which in turn could have impacted ResApp Health's share price.
ResApp Health share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ResApp Health's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.415. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ResApp Health's is 0.8777. This would suggest that ResApp Health's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ResApp Health overview
ResApp Health Limited develops digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and allow patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. The company offers ResAppDx, a smartphone-based acute respiratory disease diagnostic test for use in telehealth, emergency department, and primary care markets; and SleepCheck, a direct-to-consumer smartphone application for the self-assessment of sleep apnoea in 36 countries. Its technology uses sound to diagnose respiratory diseases, including pneumonia, bronchiolitis, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and asthma. The company was formerly known as Narhex Life Sciences Limited. ResApp Health Limited was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert